Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Best game I have seen the hawks play in the last four years...such a shame the ****ing crows won....can't wat to read the 58 page article on the crows tomorrow....please let us meet them in a prelim or grand final.....minimum ten goal win anywhere in Australia!!!!

I love this club....we are on our way

How good is Jack Gunston! Don't think anyone doubts his value in our team anymore! fantastic effort and dead eye dick!

BRUUUEEESSSTTT!!!! there we go... in a big game... this guy is a STAR.

Nothing more needs to be said about our stand in captain Lewis. How good is his hands? Bloody courageous champion. Love him!

Cyril is a bloody awesome star. We are so blessed to have him in our team.

Sewelly... what a hard nut! Mitch... you are all silk. Unbelievable player!

Schoey... where are the doom sayers now? This Kid is a star!

GIBBO is the best defender in the league... bar no one...

I just can't stop thinking of players to praise... I am so impressed with our team...

A huge effort by all the lads who played today. It was a mature, 4 quarter effort by all. When Collingwood came back in the 2nd quarter the team persisted where in the past we would've folded under that pressure. Lewis, Mitch, and Sewell lead from the front and inturn we saw huge efforts by our youngsters in Breust, Gunston and Schoenmakers had his best game of his career IMO.

I swear if the media didnt pump up disposals so much would you have really noticed Swan? The guy pops his kicks up constantly, does bull shit handballs under pressure, and looks for switches too often instead of moving it quickly. He is easily one of the fittest players in the AFL and racks up the touches, but seriously he is so overated. Teams will look to tag Pendles, Thomas, Beames and Shaw over him because he doesnt hurt teams unless he is getting on the score sheet.

Collingwood were out worked, and out coached. And this was our best performance this year. Lets hope it continues!

Wow:eek:
That was an awesome display of footy.You keep that form up and no one will stop you.

With Buddy,Hodge,Max and Guerra to come in it's everyone else playing for second.

Well done,I'm in awe:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope we took the foot off the peddle because once again we were out scored in the final quarter of a big game....lucky this time we had put a huge score on in the first three quarters.

I really hope we took the foot off the peddle because once again we were out scored in the final quarter of a big game....lucky this time we had put a huge score on in the first three quarters.

By eight points. A little perspective required.

I can not recall a better 3rd quarter by our boys. Good even performance, the young guys really stood up.

I would still like to shut their midfield down better next time we play them. Beams and Swan were the only thing that kept the score respectable from their point of view. If we shut them down more then no worries in Sept

Out of curiosity who is it exactly the pies are missing

No one that is anywhere near the quality of Hodge or Franklin, that's for damn sure.

That was our best game all year. So, so good. Schoey and Breust's best games ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back