Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Punched a hole in the wall of the coaches box when the pies got their second goal from a dumb mistake

Coaches amaze me. They demand discipline from the players, and yet they sit up in the box carrying on like someone stole their rattle. Surely they can be a little more restrained than that.

Yeah the commentators keep forgetting that we are playing without Goo, continues to be underratted by most outside the club.
Not fussed about slowing down in the 4th Quarter, game was over, we had a 6 day break before this game and have a 6 day break after this game before the bombers

Coaches amaze me. They demand discipline from the players, and yet they sit up in the box carrying on like someone stole their rattle. Surely they can be a little more restrained than that.

I don't know. I'd rather today's Clarko than the passive "what do I have to do" look-on-his-face Clarko. I love his passion. He's part of the family, one of us. As a result, he feels the pain.

Thought he had every right to be mad - he should just state that it wasn't his intent to break the wall

Angry little ant isn't he :) - imagine what he said to those guys when he went onto the ground

Should have heard him during the pre game interview on AW. You felt relieved for Mike Sheehan that he was up in the commentary box and Clarko was on the boundary. Clarko of old:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought he had every right to be mad - he should just state that it wasn't his intent to break the wall

Which is my point. He's upset that a player did an undisciplined thing, and he responds by being just as undisciplined. Just not sure how a coach can look a player in the eye and tick him off for making mistakes when they do these things. Anyway, enough said about that. Very pleased with the win.

I can just imagine the late great Yabbie Jeans saying, "we got the 4 points".

Should have heard him during the pre game interview on AW. You felt relieved for Mike Sheehan that he was up in the commentary box and Clarko was on the boundary. Clarko of old:thumbsu:

Any link or at least the gist of the convo

Would like to compliment our coaching group and planning going into what was the biggest game so far this season. Collingwood are a seriously good side, today we tactically dissected their game plan leaving them a rabble. Sure the players executed and played an awesome style of footy that cant say has been on display this season, but credit where it's due as we out coached Collingwood, actually we mesmerized them.

Any link or at least the gist of the convo

Not sure about the history but he obviously isn't a fan of Sheehan's and calls him princess or precious. Sheehan keeps pushing the Buddy hamstring issue and the conversation starts turning to On the Couch and Paul Roos' comments about playing Buddy against GWS and so on. Personally, think that the On the Couch comparison of the Judd tackle with Cyril (remembering they did a similar comparison with Cyril during the WCE ducking drama) was also a big factor. Typical Sheehan looking for angles on old stories. Probably the biggest game of the season and that was the best he could come up with. Well past his used by date.

Was one of the best wins in recent memory. We didn't have any passengers today and everyone won or broke even on the ground, I don't believe anyone was beaten.
Congrats to all, including coaches.

Lets look to next week now, big game on Friday night against the Scum

Good to see the way they went about it today.
Loved the pressure and tackling and the clean one grab marks from our forwards.
Great game Lewis he's loving playing against the Pies lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back