Preview Hawks vs Cats - ins, outs, and what Hawkins will be eating pre-game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a crazy thought and I don't for a minute believe Clarko would stoop to such tactics...:$

maybe Howe will be given licence/instructions to smash the likes of Selwood / Motlop / johnson / Murdoch...

a sacrificial MRP lamb as it were? :drunk:
GO THE BIFF!!!! YEEEEEESSSSSS

I'd be very wary of the cats going the knuckle in this game. I bet they'd love to put a dent in our campaign.
Hate the basterds, hope we smash em out of the eight!

Great to hear that Dan Howe is kicking the door down at Box Hill. I hope he isn't the sub.
Would be nice to see how he goes in a full game against a good side but almost certainly will start sub.

I was at the game last weekend and Shoey provided plenty of decoy runs, great kicking and when it was his time to go, his tackles viewed live and up close were crunching. He goes okay - don't you worry about that.
the ghost of Joh! :eek:

* apologies to the younger folk who don't get the reference to a dead, corrupt, Queensland politician.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given the in's and out's, I'm sitting here scratching my head. However, I'm reasonably sure (not totally - anything could happen) that I'll be sitting here shaking my head at Clarko's genius.

Question: Would Schoey's out be in response to maybe getting Hale into the forward line and clunking some marks? He does seem to tear it up every time we play the cats...

Couple of interesting little nuggets in Clarko's presser

Howe getting a run for his consistent performances over the season.
Doc has a few niggles and they want him to get a full game at Box Hill for fitness.
Shoe's form OK but could be better Clarko hoping he has a good game and pushing or selection again next week, said team structures and form contributed to him being omitted.
Cegs is hopefully only a one week injury

Clarko doesn't think the club will make a call on Lakey until the end of the year

Haha the name of this thread game me a good laugh. Well done Mods.

Howe!! Love the inclusion, kid will be a player.

Hale back in is good, he loves playing against the Cats.

Lakey will annoy fat boy and outmark him a few times late in the game and then watch Porkins mind go to what fast food will comfort him as he comes to terms with his side being just a mediocre one now and also that he has quite the unfortunate face where his eyes are ridiculously close together, like seriously it's not a pretty sight. Also btw anyone else hate that fat number 26 for the cats as much as I do. F**k that guy.

Here's a crazy thought and I don't for a minute believe Clarko would stoop to such tactics...:$

maybe Howe will be given licence/instructions to smash the likes of Selwood / Motlop / johnson / Murdoch...

a sacrificial MRP lamb as it were? :drunk:
What for?? We don't need to do that for this game or any other. Other clubs worry about how to put us off our game now and the Cats are no exception. If we were going to go down that path i would give the Job to the crazy looking Kiwi down back. Got mad eyes does Heatherly and likes a bit of aggression.

What for?? We don't need to do that for this game or any other. Other clubs worry about how to put us off our game now and the Cats are no exception. If we were going to go down that path i would give the Job to the crazy looking Kiwi down back. Got mad eyes does Heatherly and likes a bit of aggression.

I'd give the job to Sicily :D

They had it up on the AFL site on Monday I copied it into the autopsy thread, my mistake for believing anything on the AFL website was accurate
View attachment 162247

Gralin and the AFL leading us up the garden path :p (Hope Schoey wasn't devastated when he was dropped thinking he'd played OK :cry: ). At least I can stop scratching my head over the selection process now!

l don't know if l am missing an in joke or not but why are posters saying Shoey got votes in the coaches award? He didn't- Luke Shoey got the 2 votes

Here's your problem: 2 players called Shoey!

Haha the name of this thread game me a good laugh. Well done Mods.

Howe!! Love the inclusion, kid will be a player.

Hale back in is good, he loves playing against the Cats.

Lakey will annoy fat boy and outmark him a few times late in the game and then watch Porkins mind go to what fast food will comfort him as he comes to terms with his side being just a mediocre one now and also that he has quite the unfortunate face where his eyes are ridiculously close together, like seriously it's not a pretty sight. Also btw anyone else hate that fat number 26 for the cats as much as I do. F**k that guy.
I just saw Nat Fyfe on the cover of men's health I think, that wasn't a pretty sight either .. I'm still trying to recover:(

Just heard Porkins has ordered two family size pizzas to be delivered before the game, and three buckets of KFC for a quarter time snack, which should get him through to half time, when the MacDonald's man is due to deliver his evening snack. It's meat pies for three quarter time. He's hoping with all this in his tummy he will be able to blow the opposition away.
fartsignofthetimes.jpg

Couple of interesting little nuggets in Clarko's presser

Howe getting a run for his consistent performances over the season.
Doc has a few niggles and they want him to get a full game at Box Hill for fitness.
Shoe's form OK but could be better Clarko hoping he has a good game and pushing or selection again next week, said team structures and form contributed to him being omitted.
Cegs is hopefully only a one week injury

Clarko doesn't think the club will make a call on Lakey until the end of the year
That presser should be mandatory viewing. It basically ends about 7 threads on bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back