Autopsy Hawks vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

That was bad. Bar a small handful of players the team just did not turn up. Smith should not of played, Hill still struggling, probably would of been better with Billy in the side. And was not impressed with our forward line at all. Clarko has his work cut out.

Out: Hale, Stratton, Lewis, Suckling, Bruest, Frawley (all omitted), Gunston (inj)
In: Ceglar, Litherland, Spangher, O'Rourke, Hartung, Howe, Schoenmakers

The one weakness of the great coach, picks his favorites and backs them in no matter what.
We need the Al Clarkson of 2005 back that crushes egos and flicks anyone that doesn't "Go when it's their turn".

Lake and Hale - Cooked.
McEvoy and Frawley - Our version of Clinton Young.
Hill and Suckling - Soft.
Rough and Lewis - Not leaders backsides.
Hodge - The end is near.

Hale, Lake, Hill, Suckling, McEvoy and Frawley all do not deserve to play next week.
But, Clarko will stand by them and the Dogs will make it straight sets and we'll wonder why.

WE ARE TOO SLOW.
WE PICK BLOKES THAT ARE SATISFIED.

I'd cop that tonight if it was Howe, Simpkin, Hartung and O'Rouke getting flogged like we did.
All would play next week.

As I said after the Richmond game, the ride has been fun folks. Pity we didn't salute in 12 and win a 3peat.
We are cooked.

gunners is gone for the year, the punt on smith playing was a complete fail. backs against the wall now.... best we can hope for is to make the prelim i'd say and if a miracle occurred then we'll be road kill for the final.

Frawley is copping a battering but its clear to see he's being played out of position. Not his fault.

Meanwhile, we had Gunston playing in the defence. Some bizarre tactical decisions tonight.

Would much rather Shoenmakers in the team to play that floating forward role. It really was quite harsh to drop him a few weeks ago but perhaps he has a chance to squeeze back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it me or does anyone else agree with me:- We look very panicky in tough matches and seems the team under pressure always. It was evident with Rich, Port and even against lower teams like Essn. If Clarko does not drop Suckling next week there is something else we all don't see in him that he sees. I can't say more how terrible he is.

I'm sure you will feel poorly about this post when all the sand flushes out of you vag.

I still feel sorry for Gunston. Worthless injury when the game was already spent.
Gunners has copped a beating all year didn't look good for the kid

Well that was putrid
Lots of passengers but that's been the case for most of the year
Not going to post now - too busy getting into the beers
I do though look forward to hearing from the "informed" - they always have plenty to say when the criticism starts

I've been very upbeat and confident about this team this season even when we were bit inconsistent in first half of year but the Port loss and this performance tonight has me questioning the team and losing faith for the first time in a very long time.
I do think we will beat whoever next week but after that...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back