Game Day Hawks vs The Dees - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How mant frigging times have they mentioned tripping. Next week we will be without Roughie,Cyril,Mitch, Lewis, how many more, Maybe we will get Sewell back...Plurry hell..It's time the media were told to SHUT THE HELL up commenting 35 times about an incident...@&&))&@

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How mant frigging times have they mentioned tripping. Next week we will be without Roughie,Cyril,Mitch, Lewis, how many more, Maybe we will get Sewell back...Plurry hell..It's time the media were told to SHUT THE HELL up commenting 35 times about an incident...@&&))&@

What have Mitch and Lewis done?

If you're interested here are the Beep test records. The fox footy team are struggling with it

1. 16.06 Billy Hartung 2013
2. 16.01 Brad Hill 2011

Unfortunately I think the Rough will get a weeks break for intent after looking at the footage. He knew he was the last "defender" to stop the shot on goal so he stopped him.

But f**k me how the hell did Steve knucklehead get off because of "not enough force".

The MRP, the AFL and the umpires just made bigtime fools of themselves with that one.

Just quietly, there have been quite a few others too!

Unfortunately I think the Rough will get a weeks break for intent after looking at the footage. He knew he was the last "defender" to stop the shot on goal so he stopped him.

But f**k me how the hell did Steve knucklehead get off because of "not enough force".

The MRP, the AFL and the umpires just made bigtime fools of themselves with that one.

Just quietly, there have been quite a few others too!

I disagree - think there was a knee knock involved

disappointing second half. should've been a 100 points victory. oh well at least Clarko will give em a spray which will set us up for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back