Game Day Hawks vs The Dees - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh.... have just moved house so I'm without Foxtel, and I'm crook so I can't go to the pub to watch.

I've been dicking around with the AFL Live Pass AFL.tv nonsense, becoming infuriated at the fact that Telstra have to weasel their grubby paws all over it. Can anyone confirm that there is no way to watch live AFL on your -desktop- pc, I've got it working on my phone, but obviously that's tiny...

Dear Lord,

Please let the hawks not be complacent and win by a healthy margin, cement their percentage by the best in the league, guarantee their spot in the top 4 and not get any injuries,

Lord Hear us

Sigh.... have just moved house so I'm without Foxtel, and I'm crook so I can't go to the pub to watch.

I've been dicking around with the AFL Live Pass AFL.tv nonsense, becoming infuriated at the fact that Telstra have to weasel their grubby paws all over it. Can anyone confirm that there is no way to watch live AFL on your -desktop- pc, I've got it working on my phone, but obviously that's tiny...
If your Foxtel account is still active then you should be able to download Foxtel Go and watch it on there. I don't know if it's available on desktop PCs and laptops though so you might just be restricted to a phone or tablet.

Well... you could install this - http://www.bluestacks.com/

Then install the app...

Then Voila...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not an attractive game, but I think we have managed to establish a match-winning lead. Hopefully open them up more as the game progresses.

I'm sure you could watch it somewhere online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back