Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s inseparable but then there’s the kind of friendship where you fly up to QLD to watch a mate play in NEAFL after a year and a bit out of the game. Pretty sure he flew from Sydney to Melbourne to play his own game and then flew from Melbourne to QLD that night to watch JOM the next day. They are more like brothers if anything.

Standing by for Tom Browne's guesswork.... ok so, "My understanding is that he wants to stay a giant, but my understanding is that Carlton are offering a massive front ended contract".

So Tom read AfL.com.au yesterday. Great work tommy, keep punching peon! 🤣

Standing by for Tom Browne's guesswork.... ok so, "My understanding is that he wants to stay a giant, but my understanding is that Carlton are offering a massive front ended contract".

So Tom read AfL.com.au yesterday. Great work tommy, keep punching peon! 🤣
Serious question, has Brown got anything right, ever?

No mention of the Hamish mail from last night, the JOM/Cogs Macelleria partnership detailed on 3aw or the word "Hawthorn" at all in any of Tom's musings.

It's almost like they need to pad the story out for a few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention of the Hamish mail from last night, the JOM/Cogs Macelleria partnership detailed on 3aw or the word "Hawthorn" at all in any of Tom's musings.

It's almost like they need to pad the story out for a few weeks.
I reckon that they hope that if they ignore us long enough Cogs May think we don’t exist!

Tom’s a hawthorn supporter isn’t he? Maybe he’s got some agreement with us to release misinformation?
what? I'm pretty sure he's an Pies/Eddie sycophant.

Tom’s a hawthorn supporter isn’t he? Maybe he’s got some agreement with us to release misinformation?
You are confusing him with Ashley Browne.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back