List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people really believing Gold Coast suns would entertain

A 30 year old ruckman and Hawthorns 2019 first round pick and give us pick 3 this year???

Seriously people get a grip. We are living in fantasy land on here.

Well there’s not much else going on and imagine the rage that would send Cornes and Stevens into

I’m assuming BB is contracted for next year so any proposition (seemingly the word de jure at the minute) would simply be about the cash. And good luck to him if that’s the case. So who needs a ready made ruckman with at least 2 years in the tank?
Think about that.

What could the cats give us? :)

Big boy is as likely to happen as the other predictions by ITK (definitely not FOS) topiary. These include "shiel will nominate us early next week", "Tom Lynch still a chance", "Burton will not be traded", "Roughead working on Hill".

Back your claims
Quote the original posts

Otherwise... don't turn this into a shitfight in between ITKs... damn I hate that acronym.

Big boy is as likely to happen as the other predictions by ITK (definitely not FOS) topiary. These include "shiel will nominate us early next week", "Tom Lynch still a chance", "Burton will not be traded", "Roughead working on Hill".
Put him on ignore if you don’t like it. If all you want is absolute certainty then why do you read big footy? Just wait for the photos of recruits in hawthorn polos.

Footy is a business, we’re in the business of winning and Clarko doesn’t give 2 shits who you are, if we can get better and he feels your not absolutely vital to success then you could go... I love it!

BB is a star and a Hawk champion but I’d be excited to see what we’d get out of him.. bring on the next 2 days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footy is a business, we’re in the business of winning and Clarko doesn’t give 2 shits who you are, if we can get better and he feels your not absolutely vital to success then you could go... I love it!

BB is a star and a Hawk champion but I’d be excited to see what we’d get out of him.. bring on the next 2 days

I think this is partially true. I think character, buy in, and leadership would definitely come into play. Thus he would give two shits about who you are as this is vital to success.

Thought you where better than that mate...

Fingers crossed Scrimshaw is the man
If you're writing off Glass, that's on you. He's an irish kid learning the game who has some tricks.

Back your claims
Quote the original posts

Otherwise... don't turn this into a shitfight in between ITKs... damn I hate that acronym.
Haha, me back my claims.... Just don't ask him that. Sorry I'm on my phone, maybe tomorrow I will dive into the post history. Feel free to look for yourself.

Lots of people claiming to know things this time of year and they always drop a hint that they know everything but can't say. McEvoy has an offer... Can't say what or from whom or what hawthorn will get but it's good...

"we have a KPP lined up too, very good one" was mentioned by someone in this thread too and also unlikely to eventuate.

Haha, me back my claims.... Just don't ask him that. Sorry I'm on my phone, maybe tomorrow I will dive into the post history. Feel free to look for yourself.

Lots of people claiming to know things this time of year and they always drop a hint that they know everything but can't say. McEvoy has an offer... Can't say what or from whom or what hawthorn will get but it's good...

"we have a KPP lined up too, very good one" was mentioned by someone in this thread too and also unlikely to eventuate.

Ok cool
Carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back