List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freo have nailed this trade period . Walked in with pick 6 and a pick in the 60's have lost neale but gained Hogan + lobb while now having picks in each round.

We desperately need picks now , hopefully a couple surprises to come.
Lost Neale though, so their midfield is Fyfe and a bunch of kids.

I think we all remember a couple of years ago.
Bigfooty Hawk fans screaming from the rooftops about dumping Premiership heroes for trinkets and over-paying for JOM.

Where are we now, I ask ?

TOM, JOM and the CHAD all hunting the ball out of the middle. With the Worpedo on the prowl.[\QUOTE]

Kicking to ?

With Smithy and Scully sprinting up the wings.

Kicking to ?

I'm not trying to be negative here, just providing some balance.

We don't have any strong marking targets up forward. O'Brien should be one of the best in the comp, but can't hold a mark. Rough cannot take an overheard grab. Mitch Lewis is our main hope at the moment up there. Maybe Cegs

We are also lacking in tall defenders. Genuine backmen. Sicily doesn't defend a player and get's done over in one-on-ones. I'd have preferred we go after May, but still happy enough.

If the trade period had a ladder, I reckon we're in the bottom half of the eight. I'm predicting 2019 will be exciting, and frustrating in equal measure. Will be an interesting ride.

The suns desperately need a leader. Who could they want?
I've always thought this fine young man has Leader of Men written all over him. Born captaincy material. The sort of chap you'd gladly follow into battle.

170214-OBRIEN.png

I see him and scrimshaw as an upgrade on our ‘Vickery’ risk slot. I think we allocate a certain amount of risky drafting a year. Hopefully they outdo him!
A lot different...more comparable to Burgoine...we can easily
At best we have broken even.
If you have Alle de Walds face there you should know the Scrimshaw name!!

Big Boy and a future first round pick ain’t getting us an early pick this year just in case anyone is thinking that it might.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Note my use of the word 'potentially', and if we may have missed Wingard, we equally might miss Cogs, like we missed Shiel.

We have gone to significant effort to keep next years 1st and acquiring a future 3rd we are lining our ducks up for Cogs and the inevitable matching offer from the Giants.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Matthews also shut down that toad, Thompson, regarding only dealing with the Hawks for Scully. Also said that they were confident of getting his ankle right.

Big Boy and a future first round pick ain’t getting us an early pick this year just in case anyone is thinking that it might.
BigBoy isn’t goig anywhere.

Crossing my fingers we keep all our rucks. Between BB and Ceglar we have our tall marking forward. The big Pit is ready to become the next big thing as a tap ruck.

BB plus something for May. No, the other way round. May plus something good for BB.

Good rucks are gold. CHBs the quality of May are hard to find but not gold.

We now need points to get the Moz.

Ruck is the most inconsequential position in the game IMO

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back