List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All week some on here have been saying “we are no longer a destination club”

“WTF are we doing” “why are we not doing any trades” “we have been played”

Then the Hawks go Bang. :thumbsu:
This just made my grin as I have been thinking this all week. Not saying some in here are bandwagoners but some have been very quick to start having a crack

This just made my grin as I have been thinking this all week. Not saying some in here are bandwagoners but some have been very quick to start having a crack
Yep, the sooking in here when we missed Sheil was quite staggering. You'd have thought the sky was caving in and we were about to enter a 20 year premiership drought.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, the sooking in here when we missed Sheil was quite staggering. You'd have thought the sky was caving in and we were about to enter a 20 year premiership drought.

Or.....you'd think supporters were showing the same urgency as Hawthorn Football Club is now displaying to the world.
No?
;)

I actually prefer Coniglio over Kelly/Scully because I feel he is more durable and can play multiple roles. I'll settle for a fit Scully holy shit this made my day, on the Scully train folks all aboard
Cogs missed a massive chunk of last year with injury - Kelly missed a large chunk of this year. I'd say their durability is the same.

you're right on Birchall being a run and carry player, but are you seriously telling me Birchall wasnt a crash and bash player? he chipped a tooth smashing some bloke in a gf, he loves the rough stuff, he doesnt shirk a contest, thats important....
He
Wingard, Scully, Scrimshaw, keep Burton. Something in the draft at some point. Maybe I'm dreaming...
Irv the Moz with pick 10,000

Edit: not sure why your quote is there Davo, carry on

Actually I think Sicily took over his role and smashed him in it. Ryan needs a new position. Mid or forward because Birch may be back too.
100% agree on this. Sicily's rapid development pushed Burto aside. Cant have 2 loose intercept defenders so he was asked to play a more defensive role which he did well but If he stays he needs to go froward IMO.

100% agree on this. Sicily's rapid development pushed Burto aside. Cant have 2 loose intercept defenders so he was asked to play a more defensive role which he did well but If he stays he needs to go froward IMO.
Would it also have a bit of Hawthorn can see Scrimshaw come in and play Burto's role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back