News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

"In midfield, the Hawks were overwhelming – Mitchell’s desire to build an on-ball brigade around a group of brutal, muscle-bound ball winners all but impossible to tackle and blessed with explosive turns of pace, backed up by classy outside movers to distribute to, makes them an awesome force against any opponent who’s not switched on."

Inject this all into my veins now pls

I have noted the coincidence that most of our better games in recent years have had Huddo calling the game on Fox.

May it continue 😍. He is one of the best regardless

Yeah, I agree. He has been for years. Despite being a Geelong supporter, he loves a good call first. The most enjoyable listen on the TV.

I have noted the coincidence that most of our better games in recent years have had Huddo calling the game on Fox.

May it continue 😍. He is one of the best regardless
The Newcombe call yesterday was up there with the 13 13 13. Made it even better that the great chief was in the box with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Newcombe call yesterday was up there with the 13 13 13. Made it even better that the great chief was in the box with him.

Brilliant call - in that moment, I genuinely "saw" Dunstall taking the mark. The Chief never did get very far off the ground when he leapt, but he had incredibly strong hands overhead.

When Newcombe takes that mark, his feet are barely at knee height. It was hardly a high mark, rather a powerful overhead mark, much like the beast that JD was.

King absolutely gushing over the “showtime hawks”, likening us to the Lakers in the 80’s with Magic Johnson.

Huddo “ yeah, those long suffering Hawthorn fans look like they’re in for another exciting decade ahead”.

We're the Harlem Globetrotters of the AFL.
espn basketball GIF by Harlem Globetrotters

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back