News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

I love how she keeps count on how many days it has been since the Scum have won a final
Nat is at it again! Check out the 20 minute mark of the podcast having a crack at the scum!

Twitter is such an interesting place. The replies getting genuinely upset about someone ironically using Zoomer brainrot language is pretty funny!

Those people probably don't realise Broden is a comedian and just think he is the bloke from the Coles Mastercard ad.

I just saw this. This is a pretty big conflict of interest. It's good to hear Clarko's backing us and his insight dissecting his apprentice's gameplan. But it feels pretty weird having him do official media work for the AFL considering he's a head coach.

Channel 10 used to get senior coaches to commentate finals - see Mick Malthouse in 2004/05

I just saw this. This is a pretty big conflict of interest. It's good to hear Clarko's backing us and his insight dissecting his apprentice's gameplan. But it feels pretty weird having him do official media work for the AFL considering he's a head coach.

Love Clarko always have always will. From the interactions I’ve had over the years especially with the time he’s taken with my kids. He’s a family man 😊

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More funny was pie eddie thinking stringer to Collingwood would be good

‘That would mean two de goeys’ imagine that. Imagine indeed

Pretty sure the pies have Petracca in their sights at some point
Why would anyone want 2 fat, inconsistent, injury prone, party boys that are always getting into trouble?

Except in person he’s incredibly arrogant. Absolute flog. D grade celebrity thinks his shit doesn’t stink, far too good to mix with common people.

As a common person, I am really happy with this arrangement.

Jake Niall writes about us in the age. You can read it here or at the Age

He even finishes with one of the best opening lines of any book and a piece of good general life advice:
"The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there."

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back