News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Kinda funny watching the Gunners interview with Breust, Gunners giving him shit for being left out of the "Mosquito Fleet", Breust arguing he was part of it and then seeing this and he's been left out! Poor Punky.

Kinda funny watching the Gunners interview with Breust, Gunners giving him shit for being left out of the "Mosquito Fleet", Breust arguing he was part of it and then seeing this and he's been left out! Poor Punky.
Just a part-time mosquito

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did hear that Jordan wasn’t popular with his team mates, mainly Pippen and Longley.
Unpopular? I'll put it this way, Jordan drove his teammates to levels of excellence by demanding more of them. That's what made him a champion, and I'm sure his "aggrieved teammates" still treasure the championship rings Jordan won for them.

Unpopular? I'll put it this way, Jordan drove his teammates to levels of excellence by demanding more of them. That's what made him a champion, and I'm sure his "aggrieved teammates" still treasure the championship rings Jordan won for them.
Jordan was the best, he worked hard for that success, basketball is also a team game, so it wasn’t Jordan vs another 5 players, it was the Bulls vs another team. So all the team deserves their rings. It’s no different to the point I was making that Sam Mitchell was similar in Jordan that both had huge drive, and set high standards for themselves with the expectation that their team mates would follow them and would get frustrated when they didn’t.

Jordan was the biggest shittalker the game has ever seen, and rightly so

The shittest take I have seen so far

The shittest take I have seen so far

Yeah Im having a spell from the media.

All the old grumbles who spent the week going at Ginnivan now feel justified and emboldened to inflate their own egos and double down.

Every man and his dog who had any issue with the celebrations will be doing the 'I told you so's' all week.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back