News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Interesting that Sam intimated that something happened in the H&A game earlier in the year with Port
Sis do say in his presser next day after final that "it's not the first time Ken has done that and it won't be the last" so that is probably alluding to something said back then. It's probably being stewing and it come to a head at end of semi.

There hasn't' been much mention of this comment in media which is not a surprise at all lol.

Sis do say in his presser next day after final that "it's not the first time Ken has done that and it won't be the last" so that is probably alluding to something said back then. It's probably being stewing and it come to a head at end of semi.

There hasn't' been much mention of this comment in media which is not a surprise at all lol.
Maybe that's why he copped a $20K fine, he's a serial offender and the AFL had received complaints on the quiet previously.

Fantastic interview with Sam - he’s a class act. The brief discussion of game style and strategy in second half is intersting, as is his discussion of Geelong for this week.

Thanks for posting it.

You get the feeling Hawthorn takes a lot of inspiration from Geelong, much as we hate the thought.

They did succeed where we couldn’t quite keep the level up after 2016

So Ken mouthed off at the end of round 10? You can;t make that shit up.
So much for they can give it but can't take it. All of a sudden that talk has gone quiet. Ken is the one that can't take it by the sounds of it. Watch how they deflect this follow up info and pretend it wasn't said. Better yet start talking about the teams still in finals instead of clickbait.

I vaguely remember seeing something on that, I think there might have been footage?
I recall him carrying on a bit after the siren, but just figured it was in response to the last second victory and all the hate he'd been copping from the Port supporters up to that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back