Hawthorn may emerge as the new frontrunner for Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

I read on the AFL page that Selwood is wishing to stay with West Coast?

Read the same - and it wasn't 'I love the club' bullsh!t that Judas trotted out.

“At the start of the year we said: ‘Let’s get the ankle right and focus on it’ and the ankle’s probably drawn out longer than what I expected,” Selwood said.

“That was probably when things started popping up (with the contract) and then we said: ‘Let’s put it off’ with the ankle still continuing.

“But I love this footy club and I love representing the jumper. We’re in a good spot at the moment.

“It hasn’t really been on the forefront of my mind even though there’s been rumours swirling. I’ve just been focused on trying to get my ankle right and dealing with that.

“Once I get through that, we’ll make a decision and I’m sure it’ll be hopefully the right one and I’ll hopefully continue with the Eagles.”

Read the same - and it wasn't 'I love the club' bullsh!t that Judas trotted out.

“At the start of the year we said: ‘Let’s get the ankle right and focus on it’ and the ankle’s probably drawn out longer than what I expected,” Selwood said.

“That was probably when things started popping up (with the contract) and then we said: ‘Let’s put it off’ with the ankle still continuing.

“But I love this footy club and I love representing the jumper. We’re in a good spot at the moment.

“It hasn’t really been on the forefront of my mind even though there’s been rumours swirling. I’ve just been focused on trying to get my ankle right and dealing with that.

“Once I get through that, we’ll make a decision and I’m sure it’ll be hopefully the right one and I’ll hopefully continue with the Eagles.”
Thanks for that "89A", a thorough investigation is always the best way to travel in order to get the facts straight.

FWIW I heard on 3AW rumour file that Danger to Hawks is a done deal. $1.1 a year 5 year deal.
Guy who phoned in was pretty certain.
Guess we will find out soon, love him at the Pies.

Haha rumour file. Degenerate wino drunkards ring up
Yep.

I remember calling them at 1am pretending to be a truck driver who was outraged to drive past some "handbag" sign near Werribee in 2008....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would that be before or after we go Threethorn?
Yep, imagine what would happen if we went 3-peat, and put our era beyond any shadow of a doubt as the Greatest of the AFL era, leaving them once and for all in our dust once again, then landed Danger. The crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth coming out of Sleepy Hollow would be truly deafening. The entire Bellarine Peninsula will become purgatory.

And I will sit there LMFAO....

I think we can stop assuming re Danger, he's in the hoops next year. Done deal!

Yep, imagine what would happen if we went 3-peat, and put our era beyond any shadow of a doubt as the Greatest of the AFL era, leaving them once and for all in our dust once again, then landed Danger. The crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth coming out of Sleepy Hollow would be truly deafening. The entire Bellarine Peninsula will become purgatory.

And I will sit there LMFAO....

I'll wear my Hawks scarf to work all year next year if that happens. The hurt from the Pussies will be delicious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back