Game Day Hawthorn PCM 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if the club will unveil a centenary logo tonight
Gowers mentioned the centenary, said there’s a lot of things in the works and to watch this space.

So who's going to win the Trevor barker medal??? Saints bloke got about 63 mentions in that speech.

I love the musical performance, but sorry, if you aren't a Hawthorn person don't get on the Mic at the PCM. Gowers doing an acknowledgement of country is sufficient I think, we don't need to bring in someone that travels around 15 clubs collecting a cheque to do a welcome to country and forget where she is while pretending be one of us.

So who's going to win the Trevor barker medal??? Saints bloke got about 63 mentions in that speech.

I love the musical performance, but sorry, if you aren't a Hawthorn person don't get on the Mic at the PCM. Gowers doing an acknowledgement of country is sufficient I think, we don't need to bring in someone that travels around 15 clubs collecting a cheque to do a welcome to country and forget where she is while pretending be one of us.
I applaud your courage on this view which many would avoid for obvious reasons.

It was embarrassing. Twice.

I applaud your courage on this view which many would avoid for obvious reasons.

It was embarrassing. Twice.
Would have been okay if she just said, my bad and then moved onto Crimmo but she had to explain she was at the stkilda bnf too, after talking about how she was proud to be on our indigenous committee, then went back to talk about Trevor barker for another 2 minutes.

My quick guess:

1 - Jai Newcombe
2 - Dylan Moore
3 - Jack Scrimshaw

Best clubman: Frosty
Most improved: Scrimshaw
Best first year: Calsher

Is Battle there ? Maybe he can attend the TBM after all

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CJ: "Shout out to my date tonight, Jack Scrimshaw. You look beautiful!"

Would love my two favourite Hawks (Duke and Moorey) to finish 1st and 2nd, in any order!

Slightly off topic, but who sets the dress code for this thing? A lot of the boys look so uncomfortable and unstylish in the plan, ill-fitting black suit and Hawks tie. Let them experiment a little!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Hawthorn PCM 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back