Game Day Hawthorn PCM 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Very Happy Watson won but surprised here is why, Dear was picked at a pick in the 50's while Watson was pick in the top 5 in the draft, we kind of knew what we hopefully were getting with Watson, Dear was a full surprise, and showed the his the most promising I believe, but everyone views things differently, but both will be outstanding players and are worthy of it.
Would have been close but I don't think pick or junior form would have factored.

Watson's 100% clearance/CBA ratio would have tipped it his way 😂

Surprised no Meek or Frost in top 10. Sicily stiff as well but shows how even we are across the park. Ginni in the top 10 was a surprise tbh. Had a good year but didn’t have him above Sic, Meek or Frosty based on consistency. I had Mass top 5 also.

Congrats Duke, a most worthy winner. Moore’s quiet finals series cost him. Half of the Top 10 are 25 or under which bodes well.

Surprised no Meek or Frost in top 10. Sicily stiff as well but shows how even we are across the park. Ginni in the top 10 was a surprise tbh. Had a good year but didn’t have him above Sic, Meek or Frosty based on consistency. I had Mass top 5 also.

Congrats Duke, a most worthy winner. Moore’s quiet finals series cost him. Half of the Top 10 are 25 or under which bodes well.
It was so tight, that a couple of one percenters a game could have put 14th into the top 10.

What surprised me was Meek not at least sharing the most improved...

Jai NEWCOMBE155
Dylan MOORE146
Jarman IMPEY119
James WORPEL116
Blake HARDWICK114
Connor MACDONALD 113
Karl AMON110
Jack SCRIMSHAW108
Jack GINNIVAN107
Massimo D’AMBROSIO 101
Sam FROST97
James SICILY 96