Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Sh1t sides can bring u down... hopefully just the loss we had to have..

I hope ginni can take what's coming
I have a feeling that’s who Hinkley was mouthing off at before Sic fired back. Apologies if someone else has already mentioned the same thought earlier in thread

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude…Barely watched any footy this year. But Hawks were ultra entertaining, good fun side to watch with plenty of energy.

Getting in Barrass and Battle to strengthen the defence. Will Day and Mitch Lewis back, definitely some more exciting times ahead for Hawks fans. They will take a lot
Of confidence out of this finals campaign, especially with such a young group. Pretty hard to not to be envious as a Tiger.

Enjoy

So proud of the team to come back from 0-5 and to under a kick from a prelim. Kudos to the supporters who drove over for the game. I tip my hat. To Ken Hinkley you are an utter disgrace and the most ungracious display by an opposition coach to mouth off to a team you’ve just beaten... whilst a champion of a club is being carried off. The AFL should ask him for an explanation as it sets such a bad example to the lower leagues.
Go Hawks in 2025. What a ride it’s been. We will learn from this defeat.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

85k at Easter Monday next season, proper blockbuster.

Congrats on a great season, old rival. Get Day back in and your two new recruits and you’re going to be extremely hard to beat in ‘25.

on their terms all night and we nearly won. Be better equipped next year to deal with that type of game.

Lots of moments that cost

• sicily missing
  • moore rushed his shot and generally off all night
  • hardwick kick
  • scrim poor with that last georgiadis mark
  • impey and others trying a little too much and getting caught
  • chol twice late not halving the contest

lots of little moments that mattered.

Very very poor from ken to instigate that at that time. Total lack of class and sums up a very ordinary bunch of blokes.

Such a shame. Port the best team in the first half, Hawks best in the second and it feels we lost it more so than Port won.

Chol hopefully learns a tonne from the last few games, but hopefully Lewis/Sicily can replace him.

Not a fan of Ken saying Ginni took a swipe at them when it wasn’t directed at them in the first place.

Really dislike Port and expecting Swans to beat up on them by 50+ again with all their injuries.

What a wonderful year to witness though!

Not the result we wanted, but still proud of the effort tonight. Yeah a few kicks could have gone better, but end of the day Port had more scoring shots.

They had manic pressure the whole night that the Hawks struggled to deal with at tines.

As a whole, the season is still a massive tick. I love the energy the team brings and have faith in Sam and the coaching staff.

Good luck to the teams still in the finals.

P.S. Ken Hinkley is a smug flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back