Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

How could we be anything but proud of this team? Certainly not the time for laying blame. We exceeded our wildest expectations this season and, knowing this team, we will learn a truckload from last night’s experience.

The future is bright. Thank **** I followed my in my dad’s and grandfather’s footsteps and supported this great football club.

This is not "hate". It's simply what happened. Hopefully he learns from it - but he won't if people like you pretend facts are "hate".
It may not be hate, but it's starting to sound really stupid. Maybe stop?

Firstly thanks Hawks for a wonderful season, been a roller coaster ride but damn good to watch.

Secondly thanks for the supporters who made trip across, great effort.

On the game the best team won on the night, we never really got going. We fumbled and bumbled our way through most of the game and it’s a credit to the belief in the team that could have pinched it at the end but not to be. Its not to often you will win 3 qtrs and lose, crazy really

Frost was a massive out

For me that game showed how much we missed Mitch Lewis, we just couldn’t get the ball to ground enough in the F50

Rioli has played is one good game for the year he will go back to being very ordinary next week.

Ken the campaigner is a miserable old man, you and Port deserve each other.

Thought Meek, Flynn and the Wiz were our best.

Hopefully that loss burns and we come back bigger better next season.

Port were not shit - they came with a plan and they executed it. They got hands in all night to break up Hawthorns handballs, they even got their heads in the way for a goal - how unlucky was that. They had a plan to stop Hok ball and they did. On top of that they controlled the tempo of the game with short kicking when they had the pill.

Hawks simply had no flow. There were no slicing kicks, little run and when the Hawks did run they inevitably ran into dead ends.

Hawks defence was fine - Port stopped our offence. Full credit to them.
Haha! This reads like we lost by 45 points. But for a ridiculous falcon ad two posters we'd have won it.

I hate the cats but I'm jumping on the cats train now as they are only vic team left!
Warhammer 40K Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

I was sitting here having a coffee and reflecting back on the season that was. And in my quiet contemplation I thought:

What an absolutely grubby, half human, pathetic piece of shit, this gutter dwelling vomit faced turd Ken Hinkley is.

Well done Hawks! Shame we couldn't get the chocolates! Great season and building to something great!

And how good was Mitchell post game defending the club.
"I can only speak on my club’s behalf and think about how my club, the Hawthorn Football Club, dealt with the post-game. We had a very young player who had some really aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who has been in the game for a long time. The captain of my club stood up for him"

And Hinkley chose to apologise through the press conference. Think that says plenty about him.

We will finish top 4 next season
Nothing is a given . We have two fantastic additions in which is great .

We are no longer a surprise any more. Teams have all pre season to go to school on our gameplan and the strengths and weakness of our individual players .

We will need to improve or we will stay where we are or drop back .

The base and talent is there ,we have a fantastic coach so we are a fair way there to be being a consistently very good side .

The team have been a joy to watch over the past 4 months . We should be very proud of what they have done . There is more to come 💪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Feel we need another midfielder in the Day, Newcombe class also to go with the midfield grant of Worpel and Nash.

Port have Rozee, Butters and HF and the class was to much at times to control.

Chol went missing again in two finals same thing as last week, hopefully we can get a forward in the off season to go with Dear.
If Chol was missing, what would you call Gunners performance?

What part of my analysis is “stupid” - in fact what part of it is in any way incorrect?
The fact that you're still going on about it, despite several people telling you "we get it" you have your opinion." Now just stop.

You are also wrong.

Guys you can't tell me you aren't annoyed at jack after that. When his snap fell short, reminded me off his snap in the GF. That part of him thats too big for his boots, it can piss you off. I am a free spirit and loved lots of it but in the GF last year when he snapped when I believe steele was telling him to drop punt it I thought as good as you are your ego could cost us this.

Guys you can't tell me you aren't annoyed at jack after that. When his snap fell short, reminded me off his snap in the GF. That part of him thats too big for his boots, it can piss you off. I am a free spirit and loved lots of it but in the GF last year when he snapped when I believe steele was telling him to drop punt it I thought as good as you are your ego could cost us this.
Absolutely love him. The fact that he is now at a good club has done wonders for him.

I hate the cats but I'm jumping on the cats train now as they are only vic team left!
I’d rather be poked in the eye with a burnt stick than jump on those campaigners.

I will be barracking hard for GWS to win it.

Hinkley only cares about Hinkley. Loses most finals and then showers in his own glory when he snatches the odd win. Made it all about himself.... as always.
Goes into hiding and takes absolutely no accountability after failure. One of those Hawks shots that hits the post in the last qtr goes through and it happens again.

Wrong about what?
Almost everything you have said. Just f**king stop you annoying git. (unless you are a bot account trolling for clicks)

Ginnivan had nothing to do with the loss, If he had any effect, it was less than the percentage of people he represented on the ground. his comment the week before had zero effect. The ball did not bounce differently, the goal post didn't move, nothing he did off the field changed the outcome of the game. But I know you'll come back and post the same drivel again. You'll prbably cite Hinkley and his inane bullshit but that was just a lie. They played the way they played because they embarrassed themselves the week before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back