D.Loats - Not needed
D.Harford - 3rd round pick
D.Elstone - Not wanted
M.Williams - 4th round pick
B.Johnson - Not needed
L.McCabe - 4th round pick
N.Stone - Not needed
K.Hunter - Not wanted

McCabe is worth more than Harford, and Brett Johnson is worth more than the two combined. McCabe is a reasonable player, and only 25. Johnson is a ball magnet, just needs to work on his defensive side.

Surely Adrian Cox is tradeable. Clarke, Loats, Elstone, Williams and Stone can be delisted, we won't get a packed of Twisties for the lot of them.

Shinners - only Box Hill players who would be considered this year are Doug Scott (son of Don, but he is 23) - a big defender who is just like his old man.

And Stevie Kenna, ridiculously small forward - too small I reckoon but is good player. Sorry!

Hay for Carroll was pretty amusing.

Theres more laughs in the Hay for Carrol deal than a week of Jerry Springer, comedy at its best.
We will keep Hay i think :D

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
Jesus, you don't give up much Gren.

S. Greene - Not needed
T.Clarke - D Clarke LOL, nah ours is prettier and we get to see Georgie at Box Hill games!
A.Cox - Not needed
D.Loats - Not needed
D.Harford - 3rd round pick DONE
D.Elstone - Not wanted
M.Williams - 4th round pick No thanks
B.Johnson - Not needed
L.McCabe - 4th round pick DONE
N.Stone - Not needed
K.Hunter - Not wanted

Thats because we have bugger all to give Phat!

Seriously, there is no KP depth at all, trade any of the talls and we would have zero back up (or Hunter and Stone.. which equates to pretty much the same thing). Mid-range players? Not a lot of them either and most wouldn't get us much in return I'd imagine (the likes of Lekkas, Dixon, Tallis, Vandenberg etc). Hardly the types to inspire great deals/trades. Then their is the top shelf (err.. Crawford I think his name is). NOW if he were to go... first you would have the supporter back lash then maybe a bit of the Dee's Woewodin scenario coming and probably some serious short term instability.

That leaves pretty much the kids, most of whom I'd personally prefer (Hodge, Mitchell, Ries, Brown etc) to keep. And the jobbers (already named).

So yea, nothing much to put up for 'sale'. We've burnt ourselves buying to high in the past and this is the price were paying. Stick with the draft I think this time and hopefully no more trading for over-priced ruckmen and Footscray rejected HALF BACK FLANKERS!!!

Originally posted by MarkT
That's your delist list apart from Cox maybe.

LOL and the difference in my list and virtually everyone elses is exactly!?! ;) ps I did say that there was more chance of em all being cut rather than traded so :p

Green has looked alright at times but I haven't seen much of him. don't think Collingwood need him. I don't think Collingwood need Reis either for the type of player he is but he looks like he'll be very good. Any chance of a deal there?

I'm a VERY big fan of knackers (Ries) so I wouldn't think there would be any deal. Perhaps if Cole wasnt kicking on as expected at your end there could be a maybe have a look at it type of thing. Think we would both be better off keeping what we had though. Greene is just so light but has ability, needs bigger bodies around him, probably could do well at an Essendon, Brissie type side with more grunt but less run to compete against. Agree, Woods dont really need his type.

Originally posted by Shinboners
By the way Grendel, which players from Box Hill should us North Melbourne fans be keeping an eye out for?

Andrew Pugsley and Michael Rix!
:p

btw Diggers for Dixon? Cant see it myself but I guess it could be looked at. Dixons first decent season in two or three and we need to get some younger marking talent into the club. Throw in a pick in the mid thirties range and we may have a starting point for discussion. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn tradebait...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back