Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - opposition supporters coming to troll will be carded

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree, does not say much for our youth does it ?
we have two real problems at the moment
leadership and match winners
we need to find the next lot of both

It's no easy thing to do, especially when you look at the quality we've had in both over the last decade

it will take time for both to emerge, they could be there already, i think a couple are but they can't become the greats they are trying to replace overnight

Umps didn't win the game for Geelong Misty

When your team is getting beat up like that every free that goes the other way or that is missed for your side stings more, but on average that game was no worse than any other for umps influence.

Hawks kicked their chances away
I know we failed over and over.. but t hey didin't help

I'm going with its a rumour and a terrible one at that
As much as the cats/hawks may dislike each other there is too much class at the top of Geelong imo to allow that to just go by.
Cant imagine Dangerfield, Selwood, Brian Cook etc allowing that type of thing
selwood probably made it up

I know we failed over and over.. but t hey didin't help
i just think when we are losing like that an ump like Razor will get under any clubs supporters skin because of the way he goes about it

i just think when we are losing like that an ump like Razor will get under any clubs supporters skin because of the way he goes about it

I think that "sling tackle" call came at the wrong time in the game and the perception then was that it was a game changer. Reality is that rays a campaigner all the time regardless of who is playing

I hope we play the kids. If Clarko thinks we can make finals this year - he is dreaming. We can put games in the kids, and get something out of this year to launch for next year. Great respect to some of the seniors, will be legends of the game and the brown and gold. At least, this year we can see who will be core players to our next tilt for the premiership. This could be a new 5 year plan because we're so far behind the other teams in terms of talent at the minute due to our success.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn v Geelong - opposition supporters coming to troll will be carded

Remove this Banner Ad

Back