Hawthorn vs St Kilda Round 8 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the first quarter but since I've been otherwise preoccupied this morning, anyone wanna enlighten me as to the goings on thus far and what hapened with Gilham if anything to be subbed so early for the Hawks thanks?

had the ball and went to change directions and fell to ground clutching his knee

Healy said it looked like an ACL...

Only the first quarter but since I've been otherwise preoccupied this morning, anyone wanna enlighten me as to the goings on thus far and what hapened with Gilham if anything to be subbed so early for the Hawks thanks?

Looked like Gilham did his ACL, was subbed straight away.

Don't like to see anyone get injured but it helps us, not only have they had to use their sub early but they are down a key defender which they can ill afford.

Noticed Buddy and Roughead were dropping back into defence to help out which plays into our hands as they have no targets going forward.

I feel bad for Riewoldt... how can he single handedly turn this around? His mates in midfield & backline aren't holding it up.

2 points in a half at one end of the ground? massive wind?

Typical St.Kilda, you can't play 1 qtr of footy and win a game...pathetic

Also, time to chuck BJ in the 2's for a week or 2. his form is terrible atm.

Pathetic effort that quarter.

Kosi dropping a simple mark and gifting the Hawks the lead just capped it off. Probably lucky the Hawks didn't kick straight or we'd be further behind.

Hopefully Lyon gives them a rocket at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 points in a half at one end of the ground? massive wind?

Typical St.Kilda, you can't play 1 qtr of footy and win a game...pathetic

Also, time to chuck BJ in the 2's for a week or 2. his form is terrible atm.

If he doesnt lift his game I'm trading him out of my SC team :p

Seriously what the hell is wrong with him guys?? Doesn't look interested at all.Such a great player but looks very ordinary right now.

That was disappointing quarter after the strong start. Hopefully, we put on a better display in the second half.

We are such a lazy team.

Out numbered at every contest. Loose as a $2 hooker all over the ground when they have the ball or it's in dispute.

Hawks are virtually another man down now with Puopolo on one leg but we're still getting smashed.

Hawks midfield is dominating, need Dal Santo and Goddard to lift. Our disposal skills at times is woeful, given the Hawks so many goals from turnovers it's ridiculous.

The game is still there for the taking if we can lift in the last quarter but we just don't seem to want it as much as the Hawks.

Give the Baker dog a bone. Why does he continue to snipe off the ball? A serious question. What's he like as a bloke?

is there any point in us continuing with players like Baker, McQualter, Dempster etc

Might as well bring in Lynch, Winmar, Smith, Archer etc

We aint making the finals now, might as well blood the kids for next year

We've been absolutely pathetic after quarter time, hard to believe we are getting smashed after leading by 30 points at quarter time.

I know we have had a shorter break than the Hawks but surely it doesn't make that much difference, especially when they have had two or three injuries. This is one of the worst performances from a St Kilda side I can remember under Lyon, you can handle losing if we have a go but we've just shown no heart at all.

It's a sad indictment on some of our senior players when a 2nd gamer in Siposs has probably been our best player. Time to clear out the likes of McQualter, Dempster, Kosi and co and play some more of our kids.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn vs St Kilda Round 8 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back