Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

0qmNdxxUUAEY3YbPMS7qA3fT5rhcZvmaS3z-0nAXrCU.jpg

Seen these two scuffle the other night and thought this would be a perfect time to punch two heads at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a sneaking suspicion that even without the bandana this bloke would still be a flog.

View attachment 366421

Absolute bell-end. I sat in front of him at the cricket once when I got an invite through work to a corporate function.

The bloke doesn't know half as much as he thinks he knows. He banged on to the poor bloke sitting next to him about how he's going to write a book on Greg Norman's Augusta meltdown. He proceeded to talk his way through what happened and the drama of it all - except none of what he was saying was actually true (saying he led by 6 or 7 into the back 9, dropped x amount of shots in x amount of holes etc). Smug c*** that I am, I corrected him.

Not long afterwards he wrote an article calling for a ban on boxing. He wrote something like 'I will never forget watching Jeff Hitman Harding drag himself to victory, cut and covered in blood, in Tokyo against Dennis Andries - the 15th round was an epic in itself.'

Problem was, Andries and Harding fought in London, and given that 15-rounders had been scrapped and reduced to 12 seven years earlier it seemed unlikely that the 15th was as epic as he made out....

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back