Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure he's been mentioned numerous times but Waleed Aly deserves a few. In fact anyone on The Project really.
How they talk down to anyone including people who actually know what they're talking about like Dick Smith and Steve Price who don't agree with their ultra left wing ideals.

Sure he's been mentioned numerous times but Waleed Aly deserves a few. In fact anyone on The Project really.
How they talk down to anyone including people who actually know what they're talking about like Dick Smith and Steve Price who don't agree with their ultra left wing ideals.

I find Carrie Bickmore even more punchable then Waleed as well.

Adam Hills. The Last Leg has always had a reasonable political focus, but is now a firehose of liberal smugness.
I liked that show when it first started but now he's gone full political commentator, about a country he wasn't even born/raised in (I think).
The other guys are the only reason I will watch it if it's on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mel Greig, pops her head into the media every couple of months crying poor me.
Yeah, I was furious when the unfortunate incident occurred. I have mellowed on the matter having not heard or seen her in the media since or prior for that matter. I would understand someone punching anyone involved in prank radio phone calls, they tend to be quite mean spirited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Social Science Heads that you'd punch without a second thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back