Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Mt's v Huntly game I the best thing you could do is leave Dalton out of your side, sorry to all Mounts supporters but he is struggling and you have some really good players in your two's. His stats for the game were 1 kick & 3 handballs.
Interestingly I think most Mounts people would agree.....very interesting recruiting decision :confused:.

Didn't he hurt himself, I was told Sunday he may have a broken wrist :confused:

Honestly couldn't tell you mate. Just focussing on getting myself back in the side at the minute

Whats your thoughts for Dalton to play out the rest of the year,If he is not performing and getting highly paid.Also i've heard the natives are restless they say the club should be blooding the young one's who are showing a bit in the 2's

Whats your thoughts for Dalton to play out the rest of the year,If he is not performing and getting highly paid.Also i've heard the natives are restless they say the club should be blooding the young one's who are showing a bit in the 2's

Again to be honest with you Ump i haven't thought too much about it. I have plenty of other things on the mind at the minute. Wouldn't say the natives are restless regarding blooding the young blokes. We have been giving blokes opportunities throughout the year. You are right though the are some good kids showing plenty which is a great sign for the club

Dalton looked about 20kg too heavy and could hardly move. Freeman played well in the two's, whilst I saw roota play off his man in the back pocket and gather kicks at will in the early game.

MP had better hope Jamie Gee never retires.

Another great effort from Huntly though. They really are getting better and better and have a great find in Dustin Berriman at full back, though he has been good up forward too in the couple of games I have seen. If they can find a CHB to free up B.Long, they will only improve. Kudo's to all out at Trickey's Diesel Oval!!

dusty beriman - the best of the brothers!!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[quote=ROOTA#6;11641344]Again to be honest with you Ump i haven't thought too much about it. I have plenty of other things on the mind at the minute. Wouldn't say the natives are restless regarding blooding the young blokes. We have been giving blokes opportunities throughout the year. You are right though the are some good kids showing plenty which is a great sign for the club[/quote]
you should be at stalag 13 with hogans heroes roota.I know nuthink.:D

[quote=ROOTA#6;11641344]Again to be honest with you Ump i haven't thought too much about it. I have plenty of other things on the mind at the minute. Wouldn't say the natives are restless regarding blooding the young blokes. We have been giving blokes opportunities throughout the year. You are right though the are some good kids showing plenty which is a great sign for the club
you should be at stalag 13 with hogans heroes roota.I know nuthink.:D[/quote]

Very good betterinthewet. I probably should pay more attention to what is going on around the joint

There are rumors going around that since your retirement you have blown out a bit someone told me (on the left ) that you are almost red white and blacks weight. What do you tip the scales at now :):)
Good to see your on here at last DLF. Been talking to RTZS and looks like you'll be kicking the dew off on Saturday. Best of luck.:D

There are rumors going around that since your retirement you have blown out a bit someone told me (on the left ) that you are almost red white and blacks weight. What do you tip the scales at now :):)
Don't think OTL should be doin' that Bub. Ump hasn't put that much on, Why did you include me in your post? I've got perfect weight for a 7 foot tall bloke;). can't believe you wasted your first post on the Ump:confused:

Don't think OTL should be doin' that Bub. Ump hasn't put that much on, Why did you include me in your post? I've got perfect weight for a 7 foot tall bloke;). can't believe you wasted your first post on the Ump:confused:
Try 5 foot both ways can you tell me how Richmond went two weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back