Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Bubba, I will give some good advice don't get caught up with RWB & Hagansbull on this forum they will teach you bad habits.Stick with me and you will go a long way:D
i am sure my grammer and spelling will improve, just wondering which nose Smokey hurt a couple of weeks ago

Try 5 foot both ways can you tell me how Richmond went two weeks ago
Lucky I've got a big engine Bub and it only gets worse as a Fishing trip to Nyah for a week is looming with a former club president. As for you Ump, those security lights on my flag pole have micro servelance (that's french for keep the **** away) cameras in them. Bubba Gump, that's gold:D

Lucky I've got a big engine Bub and it only gets worse as a Fishing trip to Nyah for a week is looming with a former club president. As for you Ump, those security lights on my flag pole have micro servelance (that's french for keep the **** away) cameras in them. Bubba Gump, that's gold:D

Come on you blokes do you really think it's Bubba.TAKE THE BULL BY THE HORNS and have a good think about it??????:D

Those fish won't stand a chance with you two big boys. You did not answer my question about the tigers hagnsbull you can not hang up on a forum

How about you imbeciles stick to talking footy. My question is this. Will Bubba be a walk up start or have to work his way back through the magoos? Probably find himself dew kicking I'd say.:D

He would have to go bac through the 2's, he hasnt showed much in the ones anyway. We need a balance of red heads in the two's there is too many in the ones.

for your infor bazil, i counted 23 ..

Sorry for the belated reply Old Saint/ RWB, have just gotten out of Wanden Valley Hospital, worst case of food poisoning they had seen, something I ate last Saturday Night, won't name the establishment for fear of a defamation charge, plus .. Old Saint might Cri :D

I counted 30 plus mate, but with a 21st, a 30th, a house warming, Tanks 400th & School holidays, the numbers probably not too bad ...
R U sure the other week you didnt count heads and not bodies Sainter? The number might be more like 25 Heathcote boys.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry for the belated reply Old Saint/ RWB, have just gotten out of Wanden Valley Hospital, worst case of food poisoning they had seen, something I ate last Saturday Night, won't name the establishment for fear of a defamation charge, plus .. Old Saint might Cri :D

I counted 30 plus mate, but with a 21st, a 30th, a house warming, Tanks 400th & School holidays, the numbers probably not too bad ...
R U sure the other week you didnt count heads and not bodies Sainter? The number might be more like 25 Heathcote boys.;)
Two heads are probably better than five Cletus!:D

Those fish won't stand a chance with you two big boys. You did not answer my question about the tigers hagnsbull you can not hang up on a forum
Your beloved Saints aren't traveling to well either Point Dexter. I didn't hang up, don't be such a titearse and buy a decent phone.Geez.:rolleyes:

Bubba1 in, out - On the Left. Bit stiff Headly.:D
Not a bit stiff Very Very stiff have you seen On the Left of late, he is the fittest he has been in years.He has given up smoking,Alcohol,and even S#x and running every night thanks must go to Mr On the Left Senior:D
And by the way boys i see the coaches mug shot in the Advertiser i would say he owes some money:p

Not a bit stiff Very Very stiff have you seen On the Left of late, he is the fittest he has been in years.He has given up smoking,Alcohol,and even S#x and running every night thanks must go to Mr On the Left Senior:D
And by the way boys i see the coaches mug shot in the Advertiser i would say he owes some money:p
If that is the case Dave McConnell owes the White Hills boys at least double, looks like he is being held up by Ned Kelly!!

My thoughts are;

Heathcote to account for Huntly by 71 points (sorry Gav)
Elmore to get over Broadford by 38 points.
North to beat Mounts by 11 points in a slugfest.
Hillies at home against the assgropers (did I spell that right??) by 19 points.

(and North U18 girls to win against Marong by 24 points)

Fantom:thumbsu:

My thoughts are;

Heathcote to account for Huntly by 71 points (sorry Gav)
Elmore to get over Broadford by 38 points.
North to beat Mounts by 11 points in a slugfest.
Hillies at home against the assgropers (did I spell that right??) by 19 points.

(and North U18 girls to win against Marong by 24 points)

Fantom:thumbsu:

Huntly of OLD!

They are hopeless, they have not come along in any way! There is not even 5 players in the senior team that a Elmore, Heathcote or Colbo would recruit.

Huntly of OLD!

They are hopeless, they have not come along in any way! There is not even 5 players in the senior team that a Elmore, Heathcote or Colbo would recruit.

Geez On the left kick em while they're down. I must admit I had heard there's a real confidence in the camp of the raging flag favourites - and obvioulsy with a result like that yesterday the only interest left for HDFL followers is to see who will finish runner's-up to the Saints.

Knock Knock

Who's there?

OWEN

OWEN who???

Oh when the Saints . . . . go Marching in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back