Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone tell me how rick Pritchett has been going? Both as player and coach.

Pritch (after dropping 10kgs) has been in good form the start and has been rotating through the guts as well as playing a running half back role. I think the boys like his coaching method although it can leave him without a voice. He's getting the best out of the players and himself.

This may be a stupid question as i know nothing about him, but with mounts struggling to kick a winning score, why doesnt kane tatt get a game in the ones. Leading the goal kicking in the twos. Possibly cant play ones due to another commitment, just think if he was available it might have been better to give him a try rather than getting dalton?? ROOTA??

Doon, some classics of you on facebook.. Look out John WAYNE, the hat suits.:D I thought a biker theme may have been more appropriate down your way though..:D Ump i know you may have no idea what this facebook is, just ask the girls, i think you'd enjoy it:thumbsu:

Doon, some classics of you on facebook.. Look out John WAYNE, the hat suits.:D I thought a biker theme may have been more appropriate down your way though..:D Ump i know you may have no idea what this facebook is, just ask the girls, i think you'd enjoy it:thumbsu:

F*cking great, cant wait to check em out :eek:

This may be a stupid question as i know nothing about him, but with mounts struggling to kick a winning score, why doesnt kane tatt get a game in the ones. Leading the goal kicking in the twos. Possibly cant play ones due to another commitment, just think if he was available it might have been better to give him a try rather than getting dalton?? ROOTA??

Interesting question that one. I don't know much about Tatt apart from since i met him this year but i think he has had some time out of the game. He has played some really good footy this year in the 2's and is one of the best set shots for goal i have seen bar none. I am sure with this season under his belt he will be a good senior footballer

I don't really think that we have struggled to kick a winning score this year though. Jamie Gee has had superb season and Luke Freeman has kicked multiple goals on many occassions

Interesting question that one. I don't know much about Tatt apart from since i met him this year but i think he has had some time out of the game. He has played some really good footy this year in the 2's and is one of the best set shots for goal i have seen bar none. I am sure with this season under his belt he will be a good senior footballer

I don't really think that we have struggled to kick a winning score this year though. Jamie Gee has had superb season and Luke Freeman has kicked multiple goals on many occassions

Forget the footy talk for a sec mate, Congrats on the arrival of your son Harrison and welcome to the greatest club of them all :thumbsu: Hope all is going well for mother and son, the beers are on me Satdy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forget the footy talk for a sec mate, Congrats on the arrival of your son Harrison and welcome to the greatest club of them all :thumbsu: Hope all is going well for mother and son, the beers are on me Satdy
Congrats also Roota,:thumbsu: Whats come over you Doona i suppose first time for everything:DDon't let him forget Roota:thumbsu:

Congrats also Roota,:thumbsu: Whats come over you Doona i suppose first time for everything:DDon't let him forget Roota:thumbsu:

Thanks boys. It is a pretty amazing thing. He is a big sucker so hopefully a CHF for the future :D

Thanks boys. It is a pretty amazing thing. He is a big sucker so hopefully a CHF for the future :D
Yeah good work Rootski. Damn straight it's an amazing thing...3 times amazing when you've got 3 aged five and under!!!:( Have you been assigned to the magoos for the rest of the year or just can't get a crack? Seems amazing to me that you can't get a go in the one's at the minute.:confused:

Yeah good work Rootski. Damn straight it's an amazing thing...3 times amazing when you've got 3 aged five and under!!!:( Have you been assigned to the magoos for the rest of the year or just can't get a crack? Seems amazing to me that you can't get a go in the one's at the minute.:confused:

Cheers RWB. I think this big bloke might be it for me. I don't reckon the missus will let me anywhere near her for a very long time after pushing the big bloke out :D I haven't been assigned to the 2's for the remainder of the year i don't think. There have been just a few things that i needed to go back and work on. To be honest i have played shithouse footy all year. Hopefully after a couple of good games in the last few weeks i can get back in and play the sort of footy i have played in the past

Cheers RWB. I think this big bloke might be it for me. I don't reckon the missus will let me anywhere near her for a very long time after pushing the big bloke out :D I haven't been assigned to the 2's for the remainder of the year i don't think. There have been just a few things that i needed to go back and work on. To be honest i have played shithouse footy all year. Hopefully after a couple of good games in the last few weeks i can get back in and play the sort of footy i have played in the past

Do you think your total unaccountability is the reason you were dropped from the seniors?

And do you think playing loose in a back pocket is the way to get back up into the ones?

With finals close at hand, I would think you were behind Nihill and Freeman for a spot in the ones.

Heathcote to get over North in the last quarter. We're Streaking to get dragged by the Billy Brownless look alike in the second stanza for blewing at the quarter time huddle....again!:D
Elmore to beat Colbo by 3 goals. Weeks to kick 6, Hill 5, Hayes 7.
Mounts to avenge the first round loss and beat Broadford by 23 points. Dalton to get seven kicks.
Lockington to beat the Hills by seven big ones. Danno Lucas to emulate his uncle the great jexhead Tony and to drink 30 cans after the game.:D

Do you think your total unaccountability is the reason you were dropped from the seniors?

And do you think playing loose in a back pocket is the way to get back up into the ones?

With finals close at hand, I would think you were behind Nihill and Freeman for a spot in the ones.
That's harsh for a bloke who's just had his wife give birth to a newborn CF.:thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back