Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a whisper that grinton may pull the boots back on. Roy is 99% sure that he is heading to Gold coast with his brother Hairy. Mounts training starts 6.30 on monday night at strathfieldsaye. Hope their are a few new faces, including brown,

With Webby gone i also here Grinton, shannon and that guy they call crackers are also departing. 4 big losses!

plus the big unit who played CHF - although they've replaced that one just nicely with Brown's signing.
by all accounts brown is still not a done deal he may try keilor again plus there is still doubt on his ankle as well

colbo looks like they will be back up near the top again. A few new recruits from eaglehawk will make a difference. Whats everyones thoughts who the big movers will be in 07 ?

You cranking me andy;) From where I sit we're 6th as of the end of 2006 with a huge gap to bridge between the likes of Mounts & Elmore

Ha Doona, I don't know about 6th mate unless you guys have lost a few blokes your not letting on about other than big L A???
With the young blokes the roos have i'm sure with a few handy top ups you guys will b ok in 07.:thumbsu:

Always a pleasure to catch up old Saint, Howz the hair transplant goen mate? Always love to catch up with an old courier mate! Still got the card at home brother:cool:, we will have a few quiet ones in the next couple of days mate!!!:thumbsu:

sorry fridge you must have me confused with someone else, anyway can you fill me in on a rumor i heard over the weekend.

as you know hopkins is on the move to miti, a couple of the locky boys have said they are going with him. including the little pocket rocket sam newth. any truth ??

Big movers for me will be colbo already some strong recruits and sounds like more on the way. Spoke to Locky the other week and he is quietly confident of a big improvement.

By the way disco the "talk" about elmore from year to year dosnt actually come from elmore people.

Disco you didnt use to be a pillar of rucking strength at whitehills by any chance did you??

Big movers for me will be colbo already some strong recruits and sounds like more on the way. Spoke to Locky the other week and he is quietly confident of a big improvement.

By the way disco the "talk" about elmore from year to year dosnt actually come from elmore people.

Disco you didnt use to be a pillar of rucking strength at whitehills by any chance did you??

I doubt its the Disco of White Hills fame there bloodhound....his fingers would be too fat to use the keyboard......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt its the Disco of White Hills fame there bloodhound....his fingers would be too fat to use the keyboard......

Yeah you might be right and i doubt both thighs are fitting on one desk chair!:D But if he's saying you need to go 10,000 miles to visit him........ How far is it to WA where the disco of whitehills fame currently resides??

Ha Doona, I don't know about 6th mate unless you guys have lost a few blokes your not letting on about other than big L A???
With the young blokes the roos have i'm sure with a few handy top ups you guys will b ok in 07.:thumbsu:

What young guys u talking about which u think will step up to win the premiership 4 them?

Ha HJ32 can you confirm that a certain north full forward (aka Charlie ) was seen at hillies training tonight along with about 18 or so hillies boys?, looking forward to lodgement date.

Not a whitehills man bloodhound, I am probably a little harsh on the "talk". I played for another team and I am friends with a few of the Elmore boys so they didn't mind giving it to me. How are you boys looking anyway?

sorry fridge you must have me confused with someone else, anyway can you fill me in on a rumor i heard over the weekend.

as you know hopkins is on the move to miti, a couple of the locky boys have said they are going with him. including the little pocket rocket sam newth. any truth ??

Not as far as i know old saint, like Trigga said a few days ago, i don't think he will ever leave LBU, he was at training last wednesday and will be a certain starter from all reports, mind you he has paked on a few kilos! At this stage there could be a handful or more go to Mitty with hoppy, mainly twos players at this stage, but that will take away the depth that LBU has had in the past!

Ha HJ32 can you confirm that a certain north full forward (aka Charlie ) was seen at hillies training tonight along with about 18 or so hillies boys?, looking forward to lodgement date.

How fast news travels I was told the same thing

Not as far as i know old saint, like Trigga said a few days ago, i don't think he will ever leave LBU, he was at training last wednesday and will be a certain starter from all reports, mind you he has paked on a few kilos! At this stage there could be a handful or more go to Mitty with hoppy, mainly twos players at this stage, but that will take away the depth that LBU has had in the past!

your spot on with " the few kilos" bar fridge. i saw mr newth over the aust day weekend sinking beam stubbies like they werent making them anymore.

that certainly wouldnt help the weight loss situation leading up to round 1.
IMO if sammy trimmed down and got himself fit he would no doubt be a driving force in the LBU midfield, instead of the lazy forward pocket.

What young guys u talking about which u think will step up to win the premiership 4 them?

Pretty sure of the 17 premiership winnings 3rds players due to step into open company this season, 14 of them have trained thus far, 11 of them have easily done more than half the sessions, with a couple only being sighted the once.
Id expect quite a lot of these lads to play some regular senior matches in 2007.

Clearances open this week and I guess we'll soon see what's fair dinkum and what's rumour. From what I've seen numbers have been okay, but for the Roos to make the top 5 they'll need to get a few of the experienced faces that have been running around the track to sign.

So far spotted have been Robbie Inness (Seymour), John Taylor, Luke Ezard (Pascoe Vale), Billy Neilson, Dipper Wilson (Yea), Kyle Gemmill (Nathalia) and Jamie Kelly (Shepp Swans) have all been to training runs.

Reading on the RDFL thread it seems they were outbid by Kilmore for small Wallan forward Dave Cornish, likewise Luke Bennett (Lalbert) who Mounts have apparently snared and Avenel tall Subba Arandt hasn't been sighted since before Christmas. I also heard that Doona was unable to get the signing of Euroa's Mark Mills.

I know the phone's been running hot, but now it's the time to see if all the hard work he's put in will come through. And if any of these guys wanna play for the big fella in 2007.

doona, i keep hearing that dalton is headed your way, true or fulse?
have you even spoken to him or his manager(dad)

Ablett can confirm that Dalton will not be pulling on the Roos colours. He's signed with Maribyrnong Park in the EDFL with his mate, ex-Richmond player Robbie Powell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back