Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
brent, i here poyner wants to head back to nully and jason peters has been training at serp.

north look to be active according to the transfer list.

any got any praccy games or fitness camps lined up.

Ablett, you continue to amaze me at just how quickly your up with the White Hills gossip!!

Reecey Poyner is a 50/50 one, is keen to play a season with his younger brother in Nullawill, but also has some pretty close ties with mates at White Hills and is wieghing up the pros and cons of both clubs. Has been training with us up until this point, so not sure on that one.

Jason Peters has already lodged a clearence, so would think he is set for a change of strip in 07. A very good 2's player, shame to lose him but will be more than covered.

Have North signed anyone of note yet??? Pretty sure the big name clearance/signings/transfers wont start coming in for a few weeks yet, everyone keeping the cards close to the chest! I see that Brown at Mounts is still yet to appear...

I did rehab with sparrowback after the afformentioned injury and i'm pretty sure he's hung them up for good, and will concentrate on the sharemarket..

Yeah, bit of a shame about Lukey....just a top bloke off the park who was a pretty reliable backman during his stint at the club. But at the end of the day it is only a game and considering how bad his injury was, I for one along with many others are glad he's not going to risk any long term damage by playing again.

Some of the boys can still remember hearing the break when he went down that day....not a great sound at all! But, Im sure like most of the investments the McCumbers seem to make, Luke will smash 'em in the shares aswell!

so at this early stage with some new recruits signed who does everyone think will win the GF? i know it's only pre-season but who has the best names on paper

Nesko IS Norm Kortum.

Paybacks a bitch little s hit c unt ay Normy

Ah Dog dog dog, I thought you retired? I'll give you a bit of credit here because you not that far off. I know were you think you got all this good info but its wrong, you think I play cricket at Elmore.... I dont even play cricket. The last game I played was the Lingo v Banter match. But I do follow NUCA closely.

I went to school with the Elmore/Colbo boys and played inter-league with them and see them out a fair bit, thats how i know them. I'm also a fair bit older than Norm but keep trying, I'm sure you'll find out sooner or later.

Ive said this a couple of times but i actually dont believe elmore "talk themselves up" The club goes out and trys to recruit players from locally and abroad just like any other club if we get them then thats good but i dont hear anyone saying in the papers or anywhere, any year that we are definitely going to win the grand final.
I think we will be up there again this year and i hope we win it but mounts deserve to be considered the favourite as they are the reigning premiers.

Bloodhound, i have two questions for you mate,
first one is can you actually name for me the locals running around in elmores ones side and second of all have you ever spoken to any of the old locals (40+) about what they think of bluey's spending and where they think it may leave their club in a few years.
I know i have and it's very interesting!!

Ryan Hayes lives in Essendon and works as a plummer, does come back to Elmore a bit but as someone said, he is good mates with Brighta from Rochy. I reckon alot with do with his mrs. He even didnt drink one week because she was coming down.

How'd you go with the Horses yesti OTM?

ryan hayes will never leave elmore...he's on so much coin and him and fava are up each others asses it's ridiculous.. they never leave each other alone... nesko i dare you to ask him about his girlfriend..

Bloodhound, i have two questions for you mate,
first one is can you actually name for me the locals running around in elmores ones side and second of all have you ever spoken to any of the old locals (40+) about what they think of bluey's spending and where they think it may leave their club in a few years.
I know i have and it's very interesting!!

that first point is a very good point, exactly how many locals do Elmore have in there side, and that means people who have lived in elmore, not just those who have turned up there to play footy.

that first point is a very good point, exactly how many locals do Elmore have in there side, and that means people who have lived in elmore, not just those who have turned up there to play footy.

It appears that the Bloods are skinny on homegrown talent but you can't expect them to sit back and wait for the wheel to turn, spend no money and in the mean time finish in the bottom rung year in year out.
I think the majority of locals that deserve a senior game there are doing so and unless your privy to information about their spending it's just a guessing game to wether it's excessive or not.

ryan hayes will never leave elmore...he's on so much coin and him and fava are up each others asses it's ridiculous.. they never leave each other alone... nesko i dare you to ask him about his girlfriend..

C'mon Hoppalong you know I'm not that stupid. But I would like to see his reaction to your last post.

If Elmore have any chance of winning that elusive flag, they need to recruit past local legend Robert 'Frosty' Frost.

well they better recruit him if thats going to make them win, few ppl in elmore reckon there team is better than last yr so they'll need to improve.

Heard today that he and the McCumbers were going to Calivil.

I have just been privy to a bit of gossip. Former North Bendigo and now YCW onballer - Robbie Bennett is rumouredto have signed with MCDFL powerhouse, Dunolly. The dollars are though to be pretty big!!!!!
Can anyone clarify this one for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit of inhouse fighting between the Elmore boys at the weekend?
Nesko - Bloodhound can you guys fill us in on details plz ?

I have just been privy to a bit of gossip. Former North Bendigo and now YCW onballer - Robbie Bennett is rumouredto have signed with MCDFL powerhouse, Dunolly. The dollars are though to be pretty big!!!!!
Can anyone clarify this one for me.

Be surprised if that was true. I believe it was 1 reason Webby went there, plus a guy from Huntly is thinking about going there only because of a close relationship with Robbie. Plus Robbie has a few mates there (Pyo etc.) who went there only because he did - and talking to robbie late last year, he thought they weren't far off the mark last year and was hopefull of late sept action this year (signings suggest they won't be far away) & talked about seeing his career out there..... But in saying that, i believe he isn't getting much $$$ at YCW (under $100) and if Dunolly offered big coin might be enough to sway him for a season????? So I guess I am NO HELP!

Just found out about this site and had to laugh when i read about Manley. I've heard that if he goes to elmore with his missus he will have played and had a shower in time to watch her play a grade netball.

Just found out about this site and had to laugh when i read about Manley. I've heard that if he goes to elmore with his missus he will have played and had a shower in time to watch her play a grade netball.

Not sure about that BIG BOJ.

Manley has mentioned that elmore have offerend him similar to what Hunlty were paying him. Not sure what that amount is, but assume it's not the standard senior match payment (ie they wouldn't offer a fringe player that.) Plus the bloods are being very coy with his clearance and have expressed their concern to push it further if it was rejected. Alot of work and money from them for a magoo's player.

Not sure about that BIG BOJ.

Manley has mentioned that elmore have offerend him similar to what Hunlty were paying him. Not sure what that amount is, but assume it's not the standard senior match payment (ie they wouldn't offer a fringe player that.) Plus the bloods are being very coy with his clearance and have expressed their concern to push it further if it was rejected. Alot of work and money from them for a magoo's player.

Not alot of work as he approched them!!!!! He is a explosive, strong player but gives away a lot of free kicks and is unfit not sure if bluey will put up with it.. All the best to them...

Can anyone match it with Mounts & Elmore? Maybe Colbo?

Ha Boys thought as i am a little sick of rumour talk and that we obviously all take an interest in the HDFL that i might throw a few topics up for discussion and see what we all come up with.

Best Forward Player -
Best Backline Player -
Best Onballer -
Best Kick (Precision) -
Best Disposal Allround -
Biggest Kick -
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) -

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours -

Ha Boys thought as i am a little sick of rumour talk and that we obviously all take an interest in the HDFL that i might throw a few topics up for discussion and see what we all come up with.

Best Forward Player - Dennis Ryan that is of course unless A Baker returns to the roos
Best Backline Player - Travis Kelly
Best Onballer - Andy Grant
Best Kick (Precision) - Chris Dunne
Best Disposal Allround - Damien Lock
Biggest Kick - Chris Dunne
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Sam Hill

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours Chris Dunne

Best Forward Player - Dennis Ryan that is of course unless A Baker returns to the roos
Best Backline Player - Travis Kelly
Best Onballer - Andy Grant
Best Kick (Precision) - Chris Dunne
Best Disposal Allround - Damien Lock
Biggest Kick - Chris Dunne
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Sam Hill

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours Chris Dunne

What about Dalts i have heard he gives it a roost?

Best Forward Player - DENNIS RYAN
Best Backline Player - BRAD MC CONNELL
Best Onballer - CHRIS DUNNE
Best Kick (Precision) - PETER ANGOVE
Best Disposal Allround - ANDY GRANT
Biggest Kick - DALTON
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - SAM HILL

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours - DUNNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad