Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not alot of work as he approched them!!!!! He is a explosive, strong player but gives away a lot of free kicks and is unfit not sure if bluey will put up with it.. All the best to them...

BOJ obviously you are not a big fan of nick has he upset you in some way?? i do agree nick does have brain explosions and yes is unfit but as a huntly fan it would be nice to keep him on board

Ive said this a couple of times but i actually dont believe elmore "talk themselves up" The club goes out and trys to recruit players from locally and abroad just like any other club if we get them then thats good but i dont hear anyone saying in the papers or anywhere, any year that we are definitely going to win the grand final.
I think we will be up there again this year and i hope we win it but mounts deserve to be considered the favourite as they are the reigning premiers.

Hey Bloodhound as Elmore supporter like yourself, I am a little concern with how much you write on this website. I think it might be in both yours and the clubs best interests you keep it to a minimum. The club needs to work harder then last year if it aims to win the flag. Perhaps hitting the track harder Bloodhound instead of writing on here, would be a good start.

I have heard that neil wilkinson is leaving mounts to go and play with his good mate millo up in mildura.

that first point is a very good point, exactly how many locals do Elmore have in there side, and that means people who have lived in elmore, not just those who have turned up there to play footy.
I see Cameron Williams has put in for a clearence to Colbo - one of the few locals who played in the seniors throughout the year wanting to leave!!

Not alot of work as he approched them!!!!! He is a explosive, strong player but gives away a lot of free kicks and is unfit not sure if bluey will put up with it.. All the best to them...

BOJ obviously you are not a big fan of nick has he upset you in some way?? i do agree nick does have brain explosions and yes is unfit but as a huntly fan it would be nice to keep him on board

A mans word should be as good as a signature, granted he would be handy again for huntly...

Ha Boys thought as i am a little sick of rumour talk and that we obviously all take an interest in the HDFL that i might throw a few topics up for discussion and see what we all come up with.

Best Forward Player -Ryan Hayes
Best Backline Player - McCormick (colbo)
Best Onballer - Fev
Best Kick (Precision) - Lock
Best Disposal Allround -Grant
Biggest Kick - Dalton
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Dunne

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours- Ryan Hayes

Here's my two cents

Hey Bloodhound as Elmore supporter like yourself, I am a little concern with how much you write on this website. I think it might be in both yours and the clubs best interests you keep it to a minimum. The club needs to work harder then last year if it aims to win the flag. Perhaps hitting the track harder Bloodhound instead of writing on here, would be a good start.

If you were an elmore supporter you would voice your concerns to me face to face rather than on a public forum. The club also dosnt need its supporters criticising each other on the internet. So keep that in mind seeing as your so concerned about the clubs "best interests" And I can garauntee you that i will have very little effect on the clubs quest for a premiership!!

I see Cameron Williams has put in for a clearence to Colbo - one of the few locals who played in the seniors throughout the year wanting to leave!!

Not sure why buzz light year is leaving but from my recollection he didnt play seniors last year but did play regularly under Phil Carmen. Was a good player for the 2's last year.

I see you have been given a fair spray on th cmfl site roota.
Any response to the claim you are a sook on the feild when things dont go your way?

which of the elmore boys were involved in a punch up, at one of the rochy pubs over the weekend. have heard brian westley being involved. any truth bloodhound???

Ha Boys thought as i am a little sick of rumour talk and that we obviously all take an interest in the HDFL that i might throw a few topics up for discussion and see what we all come up with.

Best Forward Player - Matt Waters
Best Backline Player - Bill Longford
Best Onballer - Dunne
Best Kick (Precision) - Nick Cail
Best Disposal Allround - Lock
Biggest Kick - not sure
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Matt Waters

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours -

this is my in put.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best Forward Player - Dennis Ryan (Smartest player in the league)
Best Backline Player - Rob Rojewski (Will surprise many but very rarely beaten over as long period of time)
Best Onballer - Mick Dobson (Best i could think of out of about 10 others)
Best Kick (Precision) - Dennis Grinton (Havent seen him waste many)
Best Disposal Allround - Andy Grant (See above plus very creative hands)
Biggest Kick - Adam Dalton (By a mile:eek:)
Cleanest Hands (Best Grab) - Trevor Douglas (Always taking them backing into packs-the hardest ones to take)

and WHO from another side you would like to have in yours - Daniel Fletcher in his heyday

this is my in put.....

Geez gunny even i wouldnt have a couple of those and im an elmore supporter!! hahaha!

Mine is as follows.

Best forward - Ryan Hayes
Best defender - Burns (locky)
Best onballer - Locky from Fev, dunne and agats
Best Kick (precision) Fev (apart from grand final day!!)
Best disposal allround - locky
Longest Kick - Dunne
Cleanest hands - Ryan Hayes
Player from another team - Dunne

It appears that the Bloods are skinny on homegrown talent but you can't expect them to sit back and wait for the wheel to turn, spend no money and in the mean time finish in the bottom rung year in year out.
I think the majority of locals that deserve a senior game there are doing so and unless your privy to information about their spending it's just a guessing game to wether it's excessive or not.

I heard somewhere that Elmore promise a fair bit of cash but sometimes don't follow through. Any truth to this or just fallacy?

If you were an elmore supporter you would voice your concerns to me face to face rather than on a public forum. The club also dosnt need its supporters criticising each other on the internet. So keep that in mind seeing as your so concerned about the clubs "best interests" And I can garauntee you that i will have very little effect on the clubs quest for a premiership!!

no it certainaly doesnt need it's supporters criticising each other on the net, they are bad enough behind one anothers backs.
:D

Biggest coward - Mylo from Mounts for threatening to bash someone in a private message but never saying who he was - enough said.

Biggest bull******** artist: You again Sambo. Your really cleaning up in these awards!!:D

iF I STAND CORRECTED I BELIEVE IT WAS YOU WHO MADE INITIAL CONTACT WITH ME SAYING HOW YOUR GONNA PLAY ONES THIS YEAR AND CARVE IT UP DUDE. Good luck with your ambitions Sambo, wish you well.

Biggest homo: Well come on down, its you again Sammy! I guess you had to do a lot of suckin to get a game when fab phil was coachin!:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back