Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heathcote vs White Hills - If Heathcote drop this one, they'll slip back into the pack whereas if White Hills can pick up a win here they can put themselves right in the mix points wise with a run of Broadford, bye and Huntly coming up. Heathcote can't afford to lose it so Santoz selects Heathcote by 6 goals.

LBU vs Huntly - LBU need the points here to keep in touch, they won't drop this game. Santoz selects LBU by 4 goals.

Colbo vs Elmore - Both teams are coming off easy games, having played Huntly and North Bendigo respectively. If Elmore drop this, they'll give Heathcote a look at second spot, whereas if the Grasshoppers go down, there's a fair chance that top spot will go to the Bloods. Both sides support a host of talented players. It will be up the Bloods to shut down the multiple scoring options that the Grasshoppers have up forward in Daniel Irwin, Sam Hill and Jacob Weppner whilst at the other end, Ryan Hayes will need to be shut down by the Colbo defense. A tough call but, Santoz selects Elmore by 9 points.

North Bendigo vs Mount Pleasant - Mounts are in a bit of a log jam for fourth spot at the moment and need to get their season going; they will against a side in North Bendigo that has a crack but often get run over the top of. Santoz selects Mounts by 10 goals.

Thought we were done.

without a doubt, colbo v elmore is the match of the round. You heading over Doon? Should be a very high standard, tough football match. Both sides have some quality footballers and their lists run quite deep. Colbo at home just for mine.

In other matches Heathcote to get back on the winners list but only just, Lockington by plenty and a rejuvenated mounts to get over north at the zoo.

Bring on the Dunny talk
Colbo by four goals
Heathcote just.
Lockington by a reasonable margin.
Mounts to shake the Northies midway through the third and win by 8-10.

Logged on now because I thought the dunny talk would be posted.:(

Colbo by four goals
Heathcote just.
Lockington by a reasonable margin.
Mounts to shake the Northies midway through the third and win by 8-10.

Logged on now because I thought the dunny talk would be posted.:(

GILL informs me we have to wait till friday for the talk from the crapper.

Gee big ump you really stuck your neck out there. I say no more of the tough decisions for you..:D

Winners for the week:

Colbo comfortably over Elmore particularly if the posts earlier are correct of fighting between Grant and Fev.
Heathcote marginally over White Hills.
LBU to get back on the winners list over Huntly by over 12 goals.
Mounts to trounce North by sh1t loads.

And Big Ump to continue his bantering and baiting, but should use more punctuation for ease of reading.:D:D:D

Winners for the week:

Colbo comfortably over Elmore particularly if the posts earlier are correct of fighting between Grant and Fev.
Heathcote marginally over White Hills.
LBU to get back on the winners list over Huntly by over 12 goals.
Mounts to trounce North by sh1t loads.

And Big Ump to continue his bantering and baiting, but should use more punctuation for ease of reading.:D:D:D

R u and the boy's makeing it to H/Cote on Saturday.....Is that better:D

Yep........ Now for spelling.:D Just kidding you big white maggot. You gonna go help O'bree with his handshake tonight?:cool:

Yes i will...... as long as he wash's his hand's after he take's them out of his short's...........I might even show him how to kick straight...............
Chew on this one......... If water's fails to kick goals........O'Bree will kick the goals to get H/Cote over the line............. and if that's case i will get him to do a hand stand after the game:thumbsu:

could be interesting if white hills can win the next couple, apparently a few quality players might jump aboard before clearances end pending hills ladder situation and could even go from making up fith spot to become serious contenders.

spoke to some one from elmore regarding grant/fev punch on and he knew nothing of it. will be interesting to see the out come if true concidering grant is assistant coach.

colbo might need a care taker coach soon, irwin could do it again.

looks to be a very interesting second half to the season and mounts will have their usual mid year inclusions no doubt.

could be interesting if white hills can win the next couple, apparently a few quality players might jump aboard before clearances end pending hills ladder situation and could even go from making up fith spot to become serious contenders.

spoke to some one from elmore regarding grant/fev punch on and he knew nothing of it. will be interesting to see the out come if true concidering grant is assistant coach.

colbo might need a care taker coach soon, irwin could do it again.

looks to be a very interesting second half to the season and mounts will have their usual mid year inclusions no doubt.

Do not keep us in the dark old great one Mr Ablett..........
Name the quality players thanks very much..........:thumbsu:

you blokes would have to be getting sick of hearing about mounts an their mid year inclusions ey....... seems to be working in their favour so stop whinging an give it a crack yourselfs. you play football to win flags an if getting a few extra guys into the squad half way through the year then so be it. build a bridge an get over it, move on

you blokes would have to be getting sick of hearing about mounts an their mid year inclusions ey....... seems to be working in their favour so stop whinging an give it a crack yourselfs. you play football to win flags an if getting a few extra guys into the squad half way through the year then so be it. build a bridge an get over it, move on
I think their point is Truck is that it is going to happen anyway, like the previous thirty years. More like expecting the inevitable than whinging. Good luck to Mounts I reckon, no more Salary Caps or the like to worry about so get who you can, when and if you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a bit sensitive trucky boy,no whinging here just a comment, its not only been smart by mounts but obviously effective.
and even if mid season recruits cost you abit more than they are worth you only have to pay them for half a season.

Yes i will...... as long as he wash's his hand's after he take's them out of his short's...........I might even show him how to kick straight...............
Chew on this one......... If water's fails to kick goals........O'Bree will kick the goals to get H/Cote over the line............. and if that's case i will get him to do a hand stand after the game:thumbsu:
I doubt whether he'll be there Ump. Apparently has a major operation to conduct in Heathcote that day from four o'clock on the north bound lanes of the McIvor Highway. Roadworthies and Sherriff checks apparently.

big game between the hoppers and the bloods. colbo bolstered by the inclusion of grantley weeks who's been givin the go ahead due to the bombers having the bye, but apprently elmore already knew about it.
on the punch up, i believe bloodhound can help out on this. the fight was between a few elmore boys and a couple of rochy blokes. apprently grant went to throw a haymaker as the big fav jumped in to halt the progress, this incurring fav a smack to the schnooz

I doubt whether he'll be there Ump. Apparently has a major operation to conduct in Heathcote that day from four o'clock on the north bound lanes of the McIvor Highway. Roadworthies and Sherriff checks apparently.

I might just drive through and shake his hand...............
If any one else can drive through and shake his hand that would be great........ We will take this hand shakeing training to him that will put a smile on his face:):):)

The Fantom's gonna make the trip to Heathcote this week and is feeling good after watching the boys "bore it up em" last week. For a while last week it looked like big Chas was gonna kick plenty of goals and arss until the boys decided not to let the pill get in his half. If the Hillies can carry on their form of the second half from last week into this week Heathcote wont know what hit em.
Hillies by 35 points:p
LBU by 64 points:rolleyes:
Elmore by 7 points;)
Mounts by 74 points:thumbsdown:
Huntly Under13.5's to beat dockers by 42 points:D

Fantom:thumbsu:

na showmethemoney ! never played against him . just when ever i see him he seems to be talking himself up . you didnt tell me if he was any good so i would take that as he is a dud ? over payed at huntly then ?

na showmethemoney ! never played against him . just when ever i see him he seems to be talking himself up . you didnt tell me if he was any good so i would take that as he is a dud ? over payed at huntly then ?

Mate instead of mouthing off about a bloke you've never seen play - pay your 8 skins and get to a game. AC is as good a footballer floating around in this league as you will see.

& in the 4 years i've known him he has never pumped up his own tyres, so unless you have something constructive to say about the struggling Hawks, shut your trap peanut!!

N.B. If you did your research on Adam you would know that the Bgo Bombers thought he was worthy enough of a call up last year when Huntly had the bye, can't remember that happening with too many players around the traps. - Hawkfan out.

lets face it boys we alll know andy grant punched fav in the face so lets find out why? maybe because one of them is getting paid more than the other one?

lets face it boys we alll know andy grant punched fav in the face so lets find out why? maybe because one of them is getting paid more than the other one?

Here's some help for you because it's obvious you struggle to grasp the concept of reading which is a strange occurence because you seem to have the mental capabilities of fanciful guesswork and sh1t-stirring pretty down pat ...

on the punch up, i believe bloodhound can help out on this. the fight was between a few elmore boys and a couple of rochy blokes. apprently grant went to throw a haymaker as the big fav jumped in to halt the progress, this incurring fav a smack to the schnooz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back