Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
carltonfan43 said:
i just heard that marcus mckern broke a tendon in his foot and will still play in the granny but will get injections before the game and take painkillers

Would you f uck up about Marcus Mckern!

For f uck sake!

I'll pick LBU in a close one, Mounts in the 2's & LBU thirds - another close one.
Mounts two's played pretty well last weekend - it should be a ripper game vs Heathcote (which senior players come back??) Noticed there were 3 seconds players playing in the final vs Colbo a couple of weeks back.

Hill or Grant to win the senior medal
Skip Bray from Chad Jones (LBU) in the twos

Squeaky said:
I'll pick LBU in a close one, Mounts in the 2's & LBU thirds - another close one.
Mounts two's played pretty well last weekend - it should be a ripper game vs Heathcote (which senior players come back??) Noticed there were 3 seconds players playing in the final vs Colbo a couple of weeks back.

Hill or Grant to win the senior medal
Skip Bray from Chad Jones (LBU) in the twos

I will go with Hill (Colbo) or Roy (Mounts) in 1sts
Kane R Gould (Colbo) Had a stellar season in 2nds

The Flying Wombat said:

I'll go Andy Grant (Elmore) from Shannon (Mounts), Silly, Lock and Fev will be up there.
Chad Jones (LBU) from Milsom (Mounts), Skip Bray will poll well.

The Flying Wombat said:

Lock will probably win the medal but shouldnt never touched the ball agt Mounts both times, shut down by McLeary. Hopefully Roy will win.

Millo should win the twos fairly comfortably. Who is Gould never heard of him.

And where did they finish on the ladder? Doesnt matter anyway. A league medal is not as good as a club one. The umpires are not good judges of free kicks let alone votes. The umpiring last Saturday in the reserves in particular was appalling.

Mounts ones will bounce back this weekend.

bloodhound! said:
Do you mean Andy grant went down quicker than a 2 dollar hooker?
I could have sworn it was from behind but then again i was still drunk from the night before so i could be wrong......still dont like that bloke tho number 10 cant remember his name....
Weise was actually Daltons direct opponent and Macca was the lose man.

What happened to the broady 2's blackbeard i hoped they would get through?

Grant did go down very quickly. Certainly was not a hit from behind. He actually went overly aggressive at a Mounts player first from memory. He sooked a bit but did get up and get a lot of the ball. But then again anyone who is given the allowance of the coach to run around and not pick up a player should get it a lot.

Is that sour grapes i can smell there Jgraf?? I love you mounts blokes when things are going well you all very very lippy but when things go against you, you act like a bunch of whinging b itches. Andy grant has come from BFL and from the Albury league (cant think of the name of it) where he has been a starting on baller. wouldn't you think that coming to a lower league we would assume he would be a BALL winning on baller and not a tagger? How can you say he didnt man up the dud u played on him was so far up his a rse all day he didnt have to go very far to find him.

And what do you mean over aggressive, you mean "shepard" him?

Kane Gould is an onballer in the twos for colbo and a very good player i think he may be the captain. He has had a great year and carved up elmore both times the sides played i think he will be a very good show along with milsome and skip best chance for elmore in the 2's will be sam osullivan as much as i hate to say it!
In the seniors i think you could toss a coin between shannon, lock, and agats, fev will also poll well and my smokey is brian westley and sam hill.

I reckon mounts will win in a closer game this time which is good because id love to see us beat them again!
In the twos it will probably be mounts but it will be a very close game and a heathcote win wouldnt surprise me.

bloodhound! said:
Is that sour grapes i can smell there Jgraf?? I love you mounts blokes when things are going well you all very very lippy but when things go against you, you act like a bunch of whinging b itches. Andy grant has come from BFL and from the Albury league (cant think of the name of it) where he has been a starting on baller. wouldn't you think that coming to a lower league we would assume he would be a BALL winning on baller and not a tagger? How can you say he didnt man up the dud u played on him was so far up his a rse all day he didnt have to go very far to find him.

And what do you mean over aggressive, you mean "shepard" him?

Kane Gould is an onballer in the twos for colbo and a very good player i think he may be the captain. He has had a great year and carved up elmore both times the sides played i think he will be a very good show along with milsome and skip best chance for elmore in the 2's will be sam osullivan as much as i hate to say it!
In the seniors i think you could toss a coin between shannon, lock, and agats, fev will also poll well and my smokey is brian westley and sam hill.

I reckon mounts will win in a closer game this time which is good because id love to see us beat them again!
In the twos it will probably be mounts but it will be a very close game and a heathcote win wouldnt surprise me.

mounts ones have a full side in this week which will make a difference I think bloodhound. shannon was a big out last week, and ryan was only 50%.

gould is a little blond fella i think. not too bad but not league b&f material surely if I am thinking of the right bloke.

mounts twos, if they play 4 quarters, should win by a few goals.

Very true emu i dont doubt that they were big outs but i think the game against locky will still be closer this week given whats on the line.

Also id like to see an elmore mounts final because there is just as much heat in the crowed as there is on the field which makes an entertaining day!

Gould is a big dark haired fella who plays in the guts.

Good luck to everyone playing this weekend and we will see you next week!!

I think its funny, Elmore got a few injurys in Hayes and then big Zeb Tuohey and every1 though they had no chance, rode them off. "Your only as good as your depth" after all. Then mounts dont play with Shannon or Webb and they lose, and they blame not having those players and Ryan only 50% (should only play fit players) for their loss. Every one has had injurys and i think munts have been lucky and havnt had many serious injuries this year GET OVER IT, U LOST! Shut up and get on with it this week and pay some respect to the other clubs, Elmore had injuries and they played better footy and won fair and square.

Jgraf, y would Aggots Grant tag some1 wen he's one of the premier mid-fielders in the comp. Mayb sum1 should tag him, he racked up many possies all over the ground and got heaps of hard ball gets and anyway I've never seen Shannon or Carter tag any1, both gun players but are they that good, better than every1 else in the comp, that they should stoop so low as to sacrifice their game for the good of the team and tag someone who is slaughtering them in the middle? I think not.

i dont think u have any reason to have a go at the umpires jgraf.... they are out there week after week doing us a favour, if it wasnt for them there wouldnt of been a game last saturday?? i take it u might be a mounts supporter, its funny how teams always have someone to blame when they loose, like nesko said. a team cant blame injuries or umpires for any loss. fact is. if u loose ur just not good enough!! every team gets there fair share of injuries and bad umpiring calls. but like i said, at least they are out there.

Another thing with the vote count. everyone from there prospective clubs has chosen someone from there own team to win. fair enough as for u have seen them play all year, but we need to remember a player only needs to get best on ground 4 times and they can give the league count a real shake!!

on a different note

my tips for tomorrow - LBU in the ones - (if) they switch on, they can take the game away no worries i believe. i think mounts might go in under estimating lbu a little and could be shocked by a quick start. sorry mounts but i think yourselves and colbo have had ur fair share of grand finals. what is it now? 11 years in a row where either colbo or mounts have played. LBU v Elmore granny just for something different

Heathcote in the twos - the cote have a good team, and i think that they will really be hungry for the ball tomorrow and take out the win in a close one

LBU in the threes - I think after locky gave white hills a real shake 2 weeks ago, they are going to be very worried and after getting pumped by broadford last week by 10 odd goals they will be very much down in confidence and locky will run over the top.

Can't write them off for premiership win either, broadford are a very good team and may not have lost a game all year but remember same situation happened in year 2003. Broadford went through un deafeted and where winning the granny untill locky boys got up and won by 5 odd goals.... i think when grand final it is going to be one of the best days in a long time in footy and netball.

Good game today L.B.U threw the kitchen sink at Mounts but Mounts found a way to win & won by 14 points.
The Cats were porberly a good game from Shawcross away from winning.
Sensational game from Greg Byrne who has had a very limited preparation.
Going to be a ripper granny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On The Money said:
Good game today L.B.U threw the kitchen sink at Mounts but Mounts found a way to win & won by 14 points.

shut up on the money you loser

RE DALTON
Find it interesting no mention as yet regarding the filthy act of the mount pleasant forward on saturday. Bet if it was a Broadford player there would have been a few postings about the direct spit to the side of the face of LBUs Steve McIntyre. Plenty of Mounts supporters saw the act in the goalsqaure and just turned their heads.

tacka said:
RE DALTON
Find it interesting no mention as yet regarding the filthy act of the mount pleasant forward on saturday. Bet if it was a Broadford player there would have been a few postings about the direct spit to the side of the face of LBUs Steve McIntyre. Plenty of Mounts supporters saw the act in the goalsqaure and just turned their heads.

Dalton's not still spitting is he , Rnd 1 in EDFL this year in spat in the face of a Jacana player it sounds like it's a regular thing with him what a pig he is.

On The Money said:

what are u trying to say otm?? i think that is a pretty big call?? ur not trying to create a stir are u?.

what did people think of the vote count today. fev winning by a fair bit! congrats to him.

i thought the count went for a bit to long, possibly didnt need the round by round description, i think goal kickers and scores would of been the way to go.

congrates to all the winners and locky with the syd wickam cup!. whats people s thoughts on this weekend.
i think elmore by 4 goals... mounts will be very sore after playing on white hills ground and this will result in them being behind from the start

does anyone know how the young kid from white hills thirds is? heard he wasnt to good when he go stretched off

Hyde said:
Dalton's not still spitting is he , Rnd 1 in EDFL this year in spat in the face of a Jacana player it sounds like it's a regular thing with him what a pig he is.

byrne was floggin dalton, he got cranky so he thourght it was time to go and spit on some other players... not called for at all. he should of concentrated on getting and winning the ball rather then sook about not getting the ball.

On The Money said:

Thats a great post OTM! Unfortunately for LBU Shawcross couldn't mark anything that came his way and was clearly beaten on the day! Byrne showed how good a player he can be by continually standing on Dalton's head and taking some huge hangers, handy three goals in the third quarter though! If only LBU had he and Palmer all year. Yeah Hyde and Tacka, Dalton is still spitting on players, you wouldn't think someone so big would have to stoop so low and spit on blokes, just shows what sort of a character he is. Interesting to see him and his old man congratulating all the LBU players after the game including Martin on what a great year they've had, It will be interesting to see if they do the same this week when Elmore flog the pants off them. Hey Flying Dutchman, shut up you loser!

Conrad said:
byrne was floggin dalton, he got cranky so he thourght it was time to go and spit on some other players... not called for at all. he should of concentrated on getting and winning the ball rather then sook about not getting the ball.

Dont forget about that s h i t head from lockington who spat in Lock's face during the semi. How come that went through un-noticed? i dont know who it was, got dark hair and a bit fat, plays up forward?

Can anyone give me some details about the vote count last night as in who were the top 5 in the seniors and reserves. Any shocks? I know fev wasnt there so trout accepted it on his behalf........

Pretty boring game on saturday i thought didn't seem to be much spirit in it especially in the first half. Good game from byrnes for locky and cam carter for mounts who was given far too much space.
They are a good side tho mounts who never buckled once and never panicked even when they were down. Should be a great game next week tho in 1's and the 2's and i would say that the best two sides from each grade made it through which you always like to see. Il be obvioiusly barracking for the bloods in the 1's and il be putting my money on locky in the 2's.

All the elmore boys had a laugh at the dropping of mounts mouth piece shay griffen and the general consensus was that if he spent as much time trying to get a kick as he does mouthing off about peoples sisters and mothers then he might still be in the senior side. Walk the walk before you talk the talk was the advice from a few.....

bloodhound! said:
Can anyone give me some details about the vote count last night as in who were the top 5 in the seniors and reserves. Any shocks? I know fev wasnt there so trout accepted it on his behalf........

Pretty boring game on saturday i thought didn't seem to be much spirit in it especially in the first half. Good game from byrnes for locky and cam carter for mounts who was given far too much space.
They are a good side tho mounts who never buckled once and never panicked even when they were down. Should be a great game next week tho in 1's and the 2's and i would say that the best two sides from each grade made it through which you always like to see. Il be obvioiusly barracking for the bloods in the 1's and il be putting my money on locky in the 2's.

All the elmore boys had a laugh at the dropping of mounts mouth piece shay griffen and the general consensus was that if he spent as much time trying to get a kick as he does mouthing off about peoples sisters and mothers then he might still be in the senior side. Walk the walk before you talk the talk was the advice from a few.....

First off to Conrad......

1. You tipped 0 from 3 on the weekend
2. The umpires aren't doing us a favour. They get paid and do it because they enjoy umpiring and being involved in football.
3. The umpiring on the weekend was 2nd rate.

It wasn't a typo. Mounts just couldn't find the big sticks in the 1st half. They played all over Heathcote, and only bad kicking kept the Saints in the game. Then, Mounts came out and kicked 10 straight and the game was over. Was good to see Polson get some of his own medicine too.

Dunno about the Dalton incident, but he apparently turned it on in the 2nd half, and there is no use a defender being good for only 2 quarters of football.

Ben Milsom won the twos b&f and I think Gould was 2nd. Not sure of exact details.

Griffen played a great game in the twos, (shows the depth of the Mounts club that he didn't stay in the ones), and I would suggest the Elmore lads win the flag first or they could be laughing on the other side of their faces........Even if he played in the twos and they won, a flag is a flag.

Conrad said:
what are u trying to say otm?? i think that is a pretty big call?? ur not trying to create a stir are u?.

what did people think of the vote count today. fev winning by a fair bit! congrats to him.

i thought the count went for a bit to long, possibly didnt need the round by round description, i think goal kickers and scores would of been the way to go.

congrates to all the winners and locky with the syd wickam cup!. whats people s thoughts on this weekend.
i think elmore by 4 goals... mounts will be very sore after playing on white hills ground and this will result in them being behind from the start

does anyone know how the young kid from white hills thirds is? heard he wasnt to good when he go stretched off

Not trying to create a stir at all thats just an honest assessment I think if Shawcross had of played a good game and kicked a few the Cats would have won. They went into their forward 50 numerous times for no reward.

On The Money said:
Not trying to create a stir at all thats just an honest assessment I think if Shawcross had of played a good game and kicked a few the Cats would have won. They went into their forward 50 numerous times for no reward.

fair enough then, he has struggled to find his feet for sure since coming back from injury. but there were plenty of guys up locky's foward line that are marking options... they could have just as easily goaled as any one else. i did not pick a tip ur right old man emu. but that happenes. still i'm not going to back off my statment about umpores, even if they do a second rate job, u cant blame a game on it. thats country footy, every team gets there fair share of 2nd rate umpiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back