Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't think the Saints are in Dissaray gained a player who is known to be a quality player as Coach in Meldrum and look like maintaining the guts of the list.

I did hear that a couple of ex- Heathcote players that have been away from the club are thinking about playing at another H.D.F.L Club in 2007.

Hi Weed,

Elmore have been the most dissapointing club in HDFL history. Weak, infighting pack of rodents the comp have ever seen. Had no chance of beating Colbo or Mounts in finals. HDFL league clubs must look hard at themselves. If you keep giving westley, lececk, cluff, cail, mckearn, longford money and any support, keeping handing the flags to mounts and colbo as they seem to be the only clubs with structure, get a life bloods

First of all Elmore didnt need to worry about beating Colbo in this years finals and we did beat mounts in the first final we played at Heathcote so to say we had no chance of beating either of those two teams is misinformed. In my WHOLE time at elmore and in all my times around football at various clubs elmore is the club with the LEAST amount of infighting i have ever seen. Everyone there is united and on the same page. How else do you think a side with a fair few people that had never played together made the grand final. Its the culture of the club tht is all about everyone being a part of something.
As for those players you have mentioned Brian Westly is one of the Best examples of leadership i have ever seen, yes he used to be undisciplined but in the last 3 years he has taken that right out of the game and has averaged over 30 possessions a game coming of a back flank is held in the highest regard by everyone at the club. Bill Longford may be undisciplined at times but puts in countless hours at the club organises almost every social function at the club and gives his all as a player. Simon Cluff is one of the most gifted footballers i have seen and i have known him since he was a kid. He is injury prone at the moment but that bloke is targeted every week coz of his size and has learnt to protect himself and dish it out which upsets a few of you out there and did a great job as assisstant coach. Cam Cail similar to Brian great leader and a hard player cant wait to have him back next year.
Again another uneducated comment by someone who knows nothing about the club and what its players get paid and has nothing to contribute to this site other than club bashing. YOU ARE A JOKE ROW5

Luke Hill is back at the club which will bolster the midfield. He's played the last 3 yrs at Newtown in the Geelong league. Billy Odgen is aiming at a comeback after 2 yrs out of the game post ankle reco, and Damian Ellis is also on the comback trail after shoulder surgery and a couple of yrs stint with Rochester.

Disappointing to see Grant Weeks didnt get drafted. From what i saw of him he seemed a hugely talented player with a fair bit of go in him. Hopefully for him and the Colbo faithful he gets picked up in the rookie draft. Always good to see people from your league make it in the big time regardless of what club they are from.
Anyone from colbo know if he is a shot at the rookie draft??

Luke Hill is back at the club which will bolster the midfield. He's played the last 3 yrs at Newtown in the Geelong league. Billy Odgen is aiming at a comeback after 2 yrs out of the game post ankle reco, and Damian Ellis is also on the comback trail after shoulder surgery and a couple of yrs stint with Rochester.

HJ, Hope your weekend was super!

Just read on one of the ammo's threads that Sammy Hill is playing down there next year at West Brunswick? is that a done deal?

Disappointing to see Grant Weeks didnt get drafted. From what i saw of him he seemed a hugely talented player with a fair bit of go in him. Hopefully for him and the Colbo faithful he gets picked up in the rookie draft. Always good to see people from your league make it in the big time regardless of what club they are from.

yeah it was a bit of a shame bhound, id say he will go into the rookie draft. I suppose he may have missed out due to a broken foot that didn't heal (no pun intended) properly and he was unable to attend the draft camp and do all the work. Was strutting around with a moon boot on for a while but aparently made it worse. He's been down at Bendigo Bombers training, but is still out of action at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a bit unlucky for Weeka, bit to slow to play as a rover and not big enough to play as a KPP. Dare say he will get picked up in rookie draft. Very modest bloke but few clubs interested. I better be careful of what I say as he does float around and read the threads.

Was a bit unlucky for Weeka, bit to slow to play as a rover and not big enough to play as a KPP. Dare say he will get picked up in rookie draft. Very modest bloke but few clubs interested. I better be careful of what I say as he does float around and read the threads.

Be careful what you say??? ohhh gee thanks for the warning!! wouldn't want to offend anyone!

Who cares!

Be careful what you say??? ohhh gee thanks for the warning!! wouldn't want to offend anyone!

Who cares!

You are a ********er, Grant is a mate of mine and I dont want to offend him, you be nice to your friends, which I'm sure you know nothing about since your only friend is woogi and the people who drop their smoke butts. I'm sure he wont care what you say, nobody does.

How's the flat going I hear they are looking to join the LVFL and are hoping to win a game or 2 next year.

HJ, Hope your weekend was super!
QUOTE]

oh and yeah my weekend was super, I did nothing but fluff around home and watch the cricket, finishing off with a little gas attack last nite with my old mate KR Gould.

Massive weekend approaching though for HJ32 ;)

very low key indeed, just finishing off your weekend with a ritual few beers with KR. the end of an era some would say. All the best mate.

And keep me posted if you hear anything on Hilly as he may line up on me if he decides to leave colbo.

Get a laugh at the latest rumour I've heard, been wetting myself all weekend since hearing this one of Saturday from a Saints source that Big Show, Jacko, Hirdy, Mannix and Joffa are heading down south to play at the Roos. The source while a little unreliable when on the gas, said this was gold and at the time had yet to have any of the amber substance within his body or arms length.:D

Get a laugh at the latest rumour I've heard, been wetting myself all weekend since hearing this one of Saturday from a Saints source that Big Show, Jacko, Hirdy, Mannix and Joffa are heading down south to play at the Roos. The source while a little unreliable when on the gas, said this was gold and at the time had yet to have any of the amber substance within his body or arms length.:D

Can't say Ive heard that one . . . . although I could have one guess at the source who likes to gee me up and is known for late night phone calls.

i heard from sum1 else now that dalton has signed at elmore for 750 large one's.
regardless of the amount if elmore has signed dalton then they are not doing themselves any justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back