Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright boys give it to me,been up north working all week. I did not hear the game but i was told Richmond got a fair run with the Ump's:pAnd the newspapers making a big thing of Fav having a twinkle that would have upset him before the game:rolleyes:But then again it must be the in thing HEY Tiger supporters:D
replace word in bold with bludging:D. Expect all the crap you sent me in the mail last year in the the old mail box on Tuesday:eek::p.Poor fool. Sorry you missed the Flag pole day, Sugar left a bit later than the other boys, didn't think he was that bad but obviously had had a bit, sorry to see we didn't get a mention in the media. By the way Ump, someone told me you were in town Fri-Sat morning.Not to far north, about Kemp's I'd say!. Bring it on, poor fool:eek:

Alright boys give it to me,been up north working all week. I did not hear the game but i was told Richmond got a fair run with the Ump's:pAnd the newspapers making a big thing of Fav having a twinkle that would have upset him before the game:rolleyes:But then again it must be the in thing HEY Tiger supporters:D
At least they have done the right thing and suspended him Bi gUmp, and he's not a serial offender like the other bloke.:thumbsdown: Obviously Carlton know that they haven't got any goal kickers and the only way they would have won was with him in the side.:thumbsdown: Hey Real Taste Zero Sugar, what's the go this weekend, can I work or am I pulling on the orange?:( Heard that Riddell weren't coming.

Hows everyone doing for numbers in the twos and thirds this year??

No drama's for the senior sides, had 30 blokes roll up to play a 4 qtr game at Romsey last Thursday - highly highly unlikely we will field a three's team though, as RWB indicated our junior comp (Seymour DJFL) has gone against the VCFL's ruling to stay at 11s, 13s, 15s and have gone to 12s, 14s, 16s which means no players will come up and Im told about 7-8 eligible boys may have gone to Kilmore to play 18s.

Not a great situation IMO, we were proud of the fact last year that 51 of the 60 players used had played juniors at Broadford, with 42 of those having played under 17s and then stepped into open age footy. You take that away for longer than a year and I reckon BFNC will feel the real effect in 3-4 years time.

I read on www.********************** that Nick Redenbach is moving to QLD and going to fly back to play games for Broadford... that's a big commitment! Must be rapt with that Doona??

The old bush telegraph hey!!! Nick has decided to go check out things on the Sunshine Coast, and having done it meself when younger I think it's great for him.
He's unsure how long he will go for etc, but expressed a willingness to still play games for us if it was a possibility. Nick has been a very very loyal player from what Im told and for years has not given into temptation but knocked back approaches - so with plenty of $39/$49 flights I've agreed to help him get back for at least 9-10 games, but if anyone see's those nine buckers pop up again let me know ;).

Just on the new footy site, the administrator must read our thread and all the Heathcote hype as the Saints are now even the media's flag favourites - how many lads are going in this tipping comp?

How did the Praccy against Romsey go Doona. Did any of my old Lalbert teammates play???

Yeah was more a starting point for me, no instructions just took a heap of notes which we will now use to fine tune our game in the lead up to April 19th. Yak Connellan did some nice things and word has it is in for a big year :thumbsu: unsure about the others though - think we played two guys over 23 and at a guess Romsey did similar

At least they have done the right thing and suspended him Bi gUmp, and he's not a serial offender like the other bloke.:thumbsdown: Obviously Carlton know that they haven't got any goal kickers and the only way they would have won was with him in the side.:thumbsdown: Hey Real Taste Zero Sugar, what's the go this weekend, can I work or am I pulling on the orange?:( Heard that Riddell weren't coming.

Riddell are still on mate. As for the decision to work or pulling on the orange i think you are big enough and ugly enough to make your own decisions.....

Riddell are still on mate. As for the decision to work or pulling on the orange i think you are big enough and ugly enough to make your own decisions.....

I think he meant does he get paid for practice games or should he take the time and a half and then some double bubble to top things off :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on the new footy site, the administrator must read our thread and all the Heathcote hype as the Saints are now even the media's flag favourites

How much air can a bubble accept before it goes
BANG

Also heard Heathcote played a full strength Geelong side last week in a praccy match and beat them by 72 points. Fair effort! :D:D:D:D

Fantom:p

Easy MtMen. Lets leave the hype to the others. Plenty of boys on the track tonight and all keen for this weekends Praccy against Calivil

locky played calival on thursday night underlights and may or may not have gave them an absolute spanking! it was a 6 "quarter" match, 1s and 2s. off the top of my head calival did not kick a goal whilst our senior team was on the ground and then only managed 3 after they hit the showers in the 3rd and 4th quarters. our boys wouldve kicked around 20goals. that about right nesko? it was a very good team effort, no standouts really.

nesko who was that running around in your jumper? was it adam warren????:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:

locky played calival on thursday night underlights and may or may not have gave them an absolute spanking! it was a 6 "quarter" match, 1s and 2s. off the top of my head calival did not kick a goal whilst our senior team was on the ground and then only managed 3 after they hit the showers in the 3rd and 4th quarters. our boys wouldve kicked around 20goals. that about right nesko? it was a very good team effort, no standouts really.

nesko who was that running around in your jumper? was it adam warren????:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:

Wasnt all under lights, the coaches box pocket looked a bit dark. I was the one in my jumper, a fine picture of fitness! I though Glenn Golden had pulled the orange shorts back on for a minute

That doesn't sound like the Calivil that we know and love to hate! Are you sure you didn't play against the yooralla 3rds ? Either way it doesn't sound like much of a measuring stick .

A little harsh on nesko there farva , I don't care how many 440's of cheap bourbon he's consumed during the summer unless you chop him of at the knees he's not likely to resemble Rabs (adam) Warren :D

Good to see a couple of blokes representing the HDFL in the bendigo magazine, 1 from Colbo Timmy Hill striking a lovely pose with the hands on the hips, and another from Colbo, oops i mean elmore, Daniel Bevan, looking scared of big Timmy and his massive wig. Well done lads.
Furthermore, Big Ump, if i had a house i would put it on Zac Perez lining up for Elmore this year.

Well Dirk old mate:D:Di have heard Zac Perez has signed with Elmore for the coming season.Iam ready for all the sh#t coming my way

Get on the Saints now :thumbsu:

Come on Doon, You've done well keeping the saints hype up, could it be that you're just deflecting some heat from down your way?? Heard there could be some massive late signings..

Although, the king has been working with scientists and rumor has it he's not far away from a clone comprising himself, mick ring and luke carrol.. Should be a footballing machine who loves to root and isn't too bad looking..:D:D

Come on Doon, You've done well keeping the saints hype up, could it be that you're just deflecting some heat from down your way?? Heard there could be some massive late signings..

Although, the king has been working with scientists and rumor has it he's not far away from a clone comprising himself, mick ring and luke carrol.. Should be a footballing machine who loves to root and isn't too bad looking..:D:D

And will earn a good quid ona Saturday :D

What late signings? I've got a couple that we'll whack in next week when we get control of the facilities from the cricket lads after this weekend but thats about it, you blokes know my thoughts and Im gunna back our kids again to continue their improvement.

Anyway after talking to Alistair Wednesday night he's got every right to be pretty happy how things are tracking, if I coulda got on Sportsbet in Bendigo after the meeting I would jumped on ;)

He also said it's about time all you Heathcote blokes shut up a bit coz he fears a wet winter and injuries - who knows we might see some handy big blokes playing two's with Coxy if the grounds bog up :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back