Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wondering what Cricket association is Elmore in? obsually its not Campaspe
cheers

Elmore plays in the Northern United Cricket Association. They have quite a good following from the caravan park wouldn't you say nesko? NUCA is a standout competition, far better than Campaspe as their recent country week records indicate:D ; going into their fourth consecutive year in division 1!

Ha scoty how about you post your predictions for ladder positions at the end of the season and we'll see what everyone else has to say about them, personally i think broady will finish top 5.

Mounts
Colbo
Elmore
Heathcote
Broady
Locky
Hillies
Huntly
North

I[/quote]

Just a bump up from page 2 really guys, but will start something.

Interesting Ladder prediction Tilt.
One that stands out is Locky from 14 points off GF to 6th.

Doona ... How is Dunney travelling in pre season ?

hey sloth did that big tough footballer recover from his massive arm injury? did they amputate? hows tricks

Hey there chop chop, well from all reports he is out for the season. And if he does play it will be in a back pocket. Weather is good up here been very quiet.

Doona, the rookie listed CHF is Brendan McCredden, spent a season or two on the list at the Bulldogs. By all reports a pretty handy player.

About 27 at training last night, and while the Big Axe wasnt sighted the recruiting commitee are very confident of obtaining his services this year. Time will tell.

Also a couple of new faces from Golden Square's seniors in attendence. Early days, but signs are atleast there that the Hillies can begin the long climb up to being competitive again.

Could be one of the more competitive seasons with I reckon any one of 5 teams a chance. Obviously Mounts will be the team to beat, Colbo by all reports are recruiting well and getting a few gun ex-players back (East, Irwin), Elmore havent lost many, plenty of whispers re Broadford....and then youve still got Heathcote and LBU who are always up there!

I guess id be stating the bleeding obvious when I said all we need now is some rain....

Im not sure if Brendan Mccreddan was rookie listed at the bulldogs but he definatly trained their, the lad can play was probably one of the best ruckman getting around for a quite a few years in the mallee regularly representing the north central in the late ninties early early 00 yrs, can play anYwhere forward, back, on ball enjoys a beveridge and will be great socially for the white hills football club...

Im not sure if Brendan Mccreddan was rookie listed at the bulldogs but he definatly trained their, the lad can play was probably one of the best ruckman getting around for a quite a few years in the mallee regularly representing the north central in the late ninties early early 00 yrs, can play anYwhere forward, back, on ball enjoys a beveridge and will be great socially for the white hills football club...

All sounds pretty good then twinkle toes....by the way, just wondering which club/league are you affiliated with, or are you a mate of Brendans?

Brendan is good bloke on and off the field, what was a connection to him and white hills. Heard is was going to blay in the BFL.

Brendan is good bloke on and off the field, what was a connection to him and white hills. Heard is was going to blay in the BFL.

connection was through Brad Walker i think who is a supporter annd ex-player. Not too sure though.

Glad he's come to the Hillies over a BFL side though, its bloody hard competing for players as it is with little money and so many local sides to compete with. He will definately fit in at scott St though, one of the better social clubs going around...although Im clearly biased.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

connection was through Brad Walker i think who is a supporter annd ex-player. Not too sure though.

Glad he's come to the Hillies over a BFL side though, its bloody hard competing for players as it is with little money and so many local sides to compete with. He will definately fit in at scott St though, one of the better social clubs going around...although Im clearly biased.

Brent, i heard that your last years ruckman/b&f winner is moving to mildura shortly for work reasons. big loss.

Brent, i heard that your last years ruckman/b&f winner is moving to mildura shortly for work reasons. big loss.

Turner did play a handy season battled manfully against the odds plenty of times but you would think Matty Sawyer will cover him and then some.
The Demons might have slipped under the radar a bit this pre-season they will be a fair bit stronger especially if they keep Dickens.

Turner did play a handy season battled manfully against the odds plenty of times but you would think Matty Sawyer will cover him and then some.
The Demons might have slipped under the radar a bit this pre-season they will be a fair bit stronger especially if they keep Dickens.
Yes "fitter" quite a good player, makes you wonder why he spent most of the previous season in the marong twos, although swyer would have him covered

Yeah, if Matty isnt available for the entire season it will be abit of a loss, but as has been said already Barty Sawyer should be an adequate replacement. I also believe the club is in talks with another ruckman at present.

Walshy is definately doing what he can in regards to recruiting, he has pretty high hopes this year of a finals appearence...as all coaches should.

Cheers Trent, has Diesal been on the track yet and have you heard of any new signing for the Hawks??

Is Norths ruckman Peter Molloney playing out with the grasshoppers in 07, if so both his and axes retiements were short lived.

Your thoughts

He's Going good has missed i think 3 of our 13 sessions to date :thumbsu:

i thought i heard dunny was playing in Tasmania or something this season:confused: also i heard something about someone from kilmore coming to broadford who would be a CHB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back