Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you didnt say you were going to put my nose into the back of my scone?? - Backing away form what you said ??

Ha Bloodhound, still waiting to see that list of locals that played in elmores senior side last year, actually i think there are a few guys on this thread that would like to see it.

I suppose we will see when the real stuff kicks off down here mate. Wouldn't say i sook on the field though

I heard from a good source that you do roota, you should slip right into the gringes shoes at onion grass park coz we all know he can sook.

So you didnt say you were going to put my nose into the back of my scone?? - Backing away form what you said ??

Um no your the one who claimed you had the mounts boys measure after that melee in the first round at elmore when you got butted. Yes yas won that game, but they won the flag pal! And footy isnt about fighting either little man, its about playing with your mates and having fun!

Um no your the one who claimed you had the mounts boys measure after that melee in the first round at elmore when you got butted. Yes yas won that game, but they won the flag pal! And footy isnt about fighting either little man, its about playing with your mates and having fun!

You are brilliant mylo when you have run out of stuff to say you just make stuff up - show me these messages that you reckon i sent saying all that - if you can il never post on big footy again.
The truth is i never said any of that but you said what you said and you know it. But your right footy is about mates and fun not this c rap.

im sorry to offend any elmore boys and i know its just opinions here but feva- best kick, and longford- best backman in the league is an absolute laugh. i'd prefer weiss and pedretti ahead of longford, and thats only from elmore! feva tries to kick it too hard and when its not rolling along the ground its comin in a million miles an hour at your nuts, not the easiest to mark.

Ha Bloodhound, still waiting to see that list of locals that played in elmores senior side last year, actually i think there are a few guys on this thread that would like to see it.

Off the top of my head i can think of:
Rob Lecek
Ryan Hayes
Stu Hayes
Drac Cowan
Danny Childs
Mark Ingram
Ben Osullivan
Adrian Carr

Dirt carter lives in elmore now so may be considered a local

im sorry to offend any elmore boys and i know its just opinions here but feva- best kick, and longford- best backman in the league is an absolute laugh. i'd prefer weiss and pedretti ahead of longford, and thats only from elmore! feva tries to kick it too hard and when its not rolling along the ground its comin in a million miles an hour at your nuts, not the easiest to mark.

I would have Weise at the top he is the best backman at elmore and up there in the league

I heard from a good source that you do roota, you should slip right into the gringes shoes at onion grass park coz we all know he can sook.

Grints is a passionate man on and off the feild, i would not say he is a sook. He can get the ball and use it, and win games

Grints is a passionate man on and off the feild, i would not say he is a sook. He can get the ball and use it, and win games

Lets not forget tommy he got four weeks for kicking an umpire in a dummy spit when he was coaching huntly, if i stand correct, cost the hawks their finals chances didnt it.:confused:

Is Liability still running around at the bloods? hound, word after the granny was that bluey was going to get rid of the bad eggs from the basket, thought he might have been told his services were not required

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A passionate man that he is Tommy (which leads to the occasional dummy spit), hates to beaten and loves the tough stuff! Some would say he's like a fine wine! My mail is he might be having a run with Stanehope this year in the KDFL, OTM may no more on that? You guys don't seriously think Den will hang up his boots do you!!!

A passionate man that he is Tommy (which leads to the occasional dummy spit), hates to beaten and loves the tough stuff! Some would say he's like a fine wine! My mail is he might be having a run with Stanehope this year in the KDFL, OTM may no more on that? You guys don't seriously think Den will hang up his boots do you!!!

A fine wine for sure, penfolds grange. The mail is he is playing this year to go for his third in a row with the navy blues. Confimed guaranteed

Bloodhound is it true the bluey as rang over 500 players to try and get them to play with elmore? and no reports of confirmed players for 07? Dont want to start anything that has not been said so far but maybe money is not everything. Surely out of 500 players you should get a few players out of the calls

If you were an elmore supporter you would voice your concerns to me face to face rather than on a public forum. The club also dosnt need its supporters criticising each other on the internet. So keep that in mind seeing as your so concerned about the clubs "best interests" And I can garauntee you that i will have very little effect on the clubs quest for a premiership!!

I am not 100% sure who you are mate, but just trying to say keep things in Perspective. I find it is not necessary to mention names and talk about how big a man you guys are on this website (not just Bloodhound). Talking about potential players from other leagues is by all means ok, but guys seeking clearances within the league it simply not on!

Rob Lecek
Ryan Hayes
Stu Hayes
Drac Cowan
Danny Childs
Mark Ingram
Ben Osullivan
Adrian Carr

Good come back bloodhound, and lets be honest there is very few locals in any sides throughout the HDFL. Without the influx of people from surrounding areas, the league would not be sustainable. A very small minority of locals at all clubs don't like this, but its better then no local footy at all. Is there anyone out there can inform me of any side in the HDFL that can support all three grades of footy??

Good come back bloodhound, and lets be honest there is very few locals in any sides throughout the HDFL. Without the influx of people from surrounding areas, the league would not be sustainable. A very small minority of locals at all clubs don't like this, but its better then no local footy at all. Is there anyone out there can inform me of any side in the HDFL that can support all three grades of footy??

I beg to differ on that one insider. Below is the Broadford side that defeated the eventual premiers Mounts by 70 points in round 6 last season. Looking at it Heers moved to town some 7-8 years ago, but the rest were locals with 17 coming thru the clubs under age rank. Matt Finch moved to town in the early 90's

ANGWIN, Laurence -- has lived in town for 2-3 years
BOULTON, Aaron
DUGGAN, Sean
DUNNE, Christopher
EDWARDS, Michael
FINCH, MATTHEW
FLETCHER, Daniel
HALL, David
HEERS, Jai
LITTLEWOOD, Brent
MARSZAL, Matthew -- came to club in 2006
MORAN, Clinton
NEILSON, Alwin
NEILSON, Edward
REDENBACH, Nicholas
ROWBOTHAM, Glenn
ROWBOTHAM, Raymond
TAYLOR, Sam
THEUMA, Daniel
WALSH, Brendan
WEARNE, Grant

On the same day the reserves side consisted of 17-18 locally produced players also. The fact we are 45 mins from Melbourne makes it easy for the boys to come home, train Thursday nights and still play with there mates. For me it's about consolidating your future, not the quick fix

I beg to differ on that one insider. Below is the Broadford side that defeated the eventual premiers Mounts by 70 points in round 6 last season. Looking at it Heers moved to town some 7-8 years ago, but the rest were locals with 17 coming thru the clubs under age rank. Matt Finch moved to town in the early 90's

ANGWIN, Laurence -- has lived in town for 2-3 years
BOULTON, Aaron
DUGGAN, Sean
DUNNE, Christopher
EDWARDS, Michael
FINCH, MATTHEW
FLETCHER, Daniel
HALL, David
HEERS, Jai
LITTLEWOOD, Brent
MARSZAL, Matthew -- came to club in 2006
MORAN, Clinton
NEILSON, Alwin
NEILSON, Edward
REDENBACH, Nicholas
ROWBOTHAM, Glenn
ROWBOTHAM, Raymond
TAYLOR, Sam
THEUMA, Daniel
WALSH, Brendan
WEARNE, Grant

On the same day the reserves side consisted of 17-18 locally produced players also. The fact we are 45 mins from Melbourne makes it easy for the boys to come home, train Thursday nights and still play with there mates. For me it's about consolidating your future, not the quick fix

Broadford population is about 3000. Compared to Mounts 10, Colbo 200, Elmore 700, Locky 500. Just on numbers Broadford should have 300 times more locals than Mounts!!!! 15 times more locals than Colbo, etc.

Broadford population is about 3000. Compared to Mounts 10, Colbo 200, Elmore 700, Locky 500. Just on numbers Broadford should have 300 times more locals than Mounts!!!! 15 times more locals than Colbo, etc.
Town population can be argued by teams in any league! Pull your head out of your A** and have a crack without making up excuses!

Town population can be argued by teams in any league! Pull your head out of your A** and have a crack without making up excuses!

Who give a sh it if players are locals. The clubs are generally run by locals and have the support of the local community. Local players play at all clubs some more than others but like what was said some towns are bigger than others. So theres the difference. In the end clubs try and form there best team on the day to win the flag. So leave it at that and move on. Gee i bet West coast and Sydney aren't arguing about how many locals each club has.

Lets not forget tommy he got four weeks for kicking an umpire in a dummy spit when he was coaching huntly, if i stand correct, cost the hawks their finals chances didnt it.:confused:

if we want to get technical i played in that game when i was 17 and Grints didn't actually kick the umpy. I was right beside him when it happened - He was pushed over after kicking the ball and it was muddy and he slipt tried to get up and the umpy ran behind him and tripped over Grints feet. Then in the tribunal the umpy said Dennis delib. tripped him but he had no idea the umpy was even there. I think we played finals that year after winning something like 10 of first 11 games and went out in the first week of finals without him.

P.S. Grinton may possible be the BIGGEST sook on the footy field, i have seen him in full swing Tommy. His precision is 2nd to none, but so is his sooking, not only towards umpires, towards guys who don't kick it to him.

Rob Lecek
Ryan Hayes
Stu Hayes
Drac Cowan
Danny Childs
Mark Ingram
Ben Osullivan
Adrian Carr

Bloodhound did all those blokes above play seniors all year???

if we want to get technical i played in that game when i was 17 and Grints didn't actually kick the umpy. I was right beside him when it happened - He was pushed over after kicking the ball and it was muddy and he slipt tried to get up and the umpy ran behind him and tripped over Grints feet. Then in the tribunal the umpy said Dennis delib. tripped him but he had no idea the umpy was even there. I think we played finals that year after winning something like 10 of first 11 games and went out in the first week of finals without him.

P.S. Grinton may possible be the BIGGEST sook on the footy field, i have seen him in full swing Tommy. His precision is 2nd to none, but so is his sooking, not only towards umpires, towards guys who don't kick it to him.

No in fact Huntly missed the finals that year , they finished 5th.That was the year before the final 5 was introduced.Not sure if Grinners suspension made any difference or not , his playing form was not as good when he coached Huntly as it has been at Mounts...he was never fit.

No in fact Huntly missed the finals that year , they finished 5th.That was the year before the final 5 was introduced.Not sure if Grinners suspension made any difference or not , his playing form was not as good when he coached Huntly as it has been at Mounts...he was never fit.

I stand corrected... You're right Big BOJ, he was a different player when he was coach. As coach he gave out bigger sprays for not kicking it to him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back