Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobbill....rumour has it that Bobo the clown just called, and wants his face paint and big shoes back from you ASAP!

Dont start spinning crap on here like that unless it has some sort of semi-truth to it....Walshy has been sighted quite often, infact 2 of these sightings have even included last Monday and Wednesday...at training, where most coaches are expected to be! Matty is assistant coach, and Jimmy is running the Lake View, is flying at training and looking forward to an injury free season (assuming he doesnt get sniped again)

Fantom and Pinnacle, White Hills will be playing a praccy game against Pyramid Hill (at Pyramids ground) on the 14th of April, with other games against possibly Marong and Mitiamo to also be played (both before and after the Pyramid game) As we dont start until the 5th of May due to a Round 1 bye there may even be another one thrown in there somewhere aswell?

Listen hear I can only go on what I have been told by a white hills recruit amd a white hills committee person. It is pretty easy to slag off on a computer hero. As I said when I posted it " I heard a rumour "?
And if you wanted your shoes back you should of just asked.

Not sure about Nick , I see he hasnt been cleared yet?Probably would do a bad job!What has happened to Ryan Hayes , didnt he coach them last year?

r u serious, i think nick would do a pretty good job of it apparently he was keen to have a go at it this year with the young hawks had previously done the job at calivil but coach had already been appointed but still think he could have stayed around and helped

No doubt he would have done a good job @ the hawks Big Rick but to my knowledge he didnt express any interest at the time?I am sure that Huntly could slot him in to a coaching or assistant role even now if he wanted it!Surely Elmore would be better off with a local identity coaching the local kids!!!Must be someone up there who fill that role?

No doubt he would have done a good job @ the hawks Big Rick but to my knowledge he didnt express any interest at the time?I am sure that Huntly could slot him in to a coaching or assistant role even now if he wanted it!Surely Elmore would be better off with a local identity coaching the local kids!!!Must be someone up there who fill that role?

spoke to nick this afternoon and he told me he took the job on because he has coached before and wanted to have another go at it and he can be in elmore early enough after work either way good luck to him i guess

Wouldnt think there will be any chance of his return, considering he did not stay around and celebrate the premiership and the way he acted at the end of the Grand Final.

i believe one of the reasons dalton was not at the thursday night training before the grandfinal was because he was sitting in a dentist chair with wisdom teeth trouble. i believe they were that painful he told them to "just rip em out" but they said he wouldnt be able to play on sat if that was the case. prehaps thats the reason he didnt hang around to celebrate. might have been some handy info for the elmore boys to have known on GF day!

Rumour has it Jim Angove and Matt Sawyer will be announced as joint coaches of White Hillis next week as Brian Walsh has gone walk about and has not been sighted for two weeks.

Looks like a false one Bobbill, I was lookin over the fence at Scott St myself for a bit on Monday night and the man running the show was Mr Walsh. Matt Sawyer appeared to be having a bit to say to the troops and Jimmy was training the house down along with thirty odd other blokes. Not sure that I saw a potential Full Forward in amongst em but I hear there is one training at Square that is a possibility to line up.

Fantom:thumbsu:

Fantom and Pinnacle, White Hills will be playing a praccy game against Pyramid Hill (at Pyramids ground) on the 14th of April, with other games against possibly Marong and Mitiamo to also be played (both before and after the Pyramid game) As we dont start until the 5th of May due to a Round 1 bye there may even be another one thrown in there somewhere aswell?

Thanks Bloke,

Me 'n the youngster will be sure to make the trip to "Bedrock" and watch that one on the 14th. Could you keep me posted on possible dates for the other ones. Wanna watch them too!

Fantom:thumbsu:

i believe one of the reasons dalton was not at the thursday night training before the grandfinal was because he was sitting in a dentist chair with wisdom teeth trouble. i believe they were that painful he told them to "just rip em out" but they said he wouldnt be able to play on sat if that was the case. prehaps thats the reason he didnt hang around to celebrate. might have been some handy info for the elmore boys to have known on GF day!

Not sure what any Elmore boys would have done if they had that info. Would be a brave/stupid man that would give him a tap in the gob

Doona how are things travelling down Broady way. I would be interested to know what Praccies you have organised. Would be keen to hav a look and maybe catch up with your good self and Dunney

We play Assumption College at ACK on March 25, could be missing a few due to cricket finals. Romsey are coming over to Broady on April 14th and I'm 95% (waiting their confirmation) sure we're playing Avenel on Thursday April 5 under lights at Kings Park in Seymour.

Listen hear f**khead I can only go on what I have been told by a white hills recruit amd a white hills committee person. It is pretty easy to slag off on a computer hero. As I said when I posted it " I heard a rumour "?
And if you wanted your shoes back you should of just asked.

No need to be so touchy champ, if what I said was your idea of being "slagged off" you must have extremely thin skin. I was simply stating that your "rumour" had already been brought up on this site and shot down. I also appreciate that this forum is 95% rumour and innuendo, but try keep some of it original!

Nice rebutttal with the shoes gag though....

Brent , are the Hillies still training monday do you know?
Good to hear jimmy is fit and firing, especially since he was robbed of last years season after being king hit.

Not this coming Monday mate, few boys might still be recovering from the Madison......but back on the track Wednesday out at White Hills. Should we hope to see you to grace us with your presence.....??? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know it might be a bit hard to do at the minute, with recruits and departures not finalised but, as it stands at the moment what would be the best side you could muster up if the season was to start in the coming fortnight. would be interesting to have a look

How are mounts looking to replace roy shannon, roota ( After his departure to QLD). Is that the role you have been ear tagged for? I'm sure we could of developed a beautiful relationship on the trip to Broady!!!

The Beard is back!!

Also, What does the regular coach at White Hills, walshy or Angove, think of the big recruit Mcreddin? Has he trained yet?

How are mounts looking to replace roy shannon, roota ( After his departure to QLD). Is that the role you have been ear tagged for? I'm sure we could of developed a beautiful relationship on the trip to Broady!!!

The Beard is back!!

Also, What does the regular coach at White Hills, walshy or Angove, think of the big recruit Mcreddin? Has he trained yet?

Welcome back beard, are the legs still sore? :p

by all reports mccreddin wont be back in town until a months before the season starts blackbearded one. working 7 days a week down on site in melbourne, although he will be present for a golf day coming up apparently.
already had a bit of a tipple with the boys beard, and he is shameful on the squirt according to the two fella that brought him to white hills

Hi There

Rumour flying around that 3 time premiership player @ Colbo and 1 time @ Golden Square Bruce Hughes has signed at White Hills

Is this right??

Hi There

Rumour flying around that 3 time premiership player @ Colbo and 1 time @ Golden Square Bruce Hughes has signed at White Hills

Is this right??

Great bloke Brucey! Not sure if this rumour flying around is correct though Rowey, pretty sure he has signed a two year deal playing super rules:D

The Beard is back!!

Not sure what type of role Roy played for Mounts or what type of role Cam will get me to play this year Beard.

I hav no doubt would would hav had some great trips across to Broady but just a bit too far for me to go each week with the family mate. I hope to get acros to see the Praccy you guys have against Romsey (thats if we don't have one on the same day. I played with a couple of the ROmsey lads last year and am keen to catch up with Dunney Doona and meet your good self :thumbsu:

Actually Jarrod...The club has not changed much at all of the years...you should head down for a beer you will be surprised at the same crowd...pleasantly of course.Knew your brother.

Sorry it has taken awhile to get back to you, would love to get up there and see a few of the old blokes around the club. I remember it as a great place to be around.

I hope to sneak in a forward pocket if all goe's well , i should be able to snag a few a week and give off 4-5 like usual.

Give off 4-5 like usual.........Pinnacle, I thought you were allergic to handballs.....???!!! Or maybe all those overhead snaps from 45 meters out on the boundary were just a co-incidence :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back