Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey doons how ya feeling today now the dust has settled

Im a big boy and most importantly the sun came up but instead of going away with the family Im off to Scott Street next satdy. In simple terms we were second to the ball and never did we look like controlling the stoppages or the corridor.

It's all in our hands now!!!

Im a big boy and most importantly the sun came up but instead of going away with the family Im off to Scott Street next satdy. In simple terms we were second to the ball and never did we look like controlling the stoppages or the corridor.

It's all in our hands now!!!

How do you think you will approach training this coming week Doona?:thumbsu:

well big ump what amazes us is how fev gets to accept a week for king hitting an opponent then kicking him yet one broadford player trades hay makers with a heathcote player gets reported by a ten year old boundary umpire and dont even get offered a week has to front the tribunal

No i do not how to answer that one it was not the boundary umpire it was field umpire who reported him it happened wright in front of us
I think some of your supporters had a good veiw of it also lets not harp on it i only mention it before anyone else did so we can move on and do not get bogged down on the one thing:thumbsu:

It sure was the young Heathcote boundary that reported young Webby for returning one back to young Sal, shoulda been left with the two youngsters who got one in each, but emotion spilt over and most importantly we lost a pretty important game of footy.

No i do not how to answer that one it was not the boundary umpire it was field umpire who reported him it happened wright in front of us
I think some of your supporters had a good veiw of it also lets not harp on it i only mention it before anyone else did so we can move on and do not get bogged down on the one thing:thumbsu:
we actually had two reported yesterday, duggs was sent from the ground which was fair enough but the two that were fighting at the start webby was reported by the boundary umpire.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sure was the young Heathcote boundary that reported young Webby for returning one back to young Sal, shoulda been left with the two youngsters who got one in each, but emotion spilt over and most importantly we lost a pretty important game of footy.

The field Umpire was writing in his note book naturally i thought it was the field Ump was their only one report or two, some comfusing

How do you think you will approach training this coming week Doona?:thumbsu:

Prey to god we only get 8-12 on a Tuesday like you lads as after tomorrow it appears training track numbers mean little :D Surely I didn't drop the magic 50 times, would be the first time all year I have . . . . sorry to offend mate.

You shoulda come at 3/4 time when I desperate, tried something different and highlighted the fact we were getting beat to the ball by a side that hardly a side train, who waved the white flag a month ago, and who's coach is counting down the days left in 2007 and wont be back next year.

Shows how much I know about footy, Al was brilliant in the final term and should now be re-signed for 2008 :thumbsu:

The field Umpire was writing in his note book naturally i thought it was the field Ump was their only one report or two, some comfusing

Young Sean Duggan was booked by the field umpire and sent from the field which was warranted - and as I said your young fella running the boundary did Webby yet somehow missed young Sal's :confused:

Prey to god we only get 8-12 on a Tuesday like you lads as after tomorrow it appears training track numbers mean little :D Surely I didn't drop the magic 50 times, would be the first time all year I have . . . . sorry to offend mate.

You shoulda come at 3/4 time when I desperate, tried something different and highlighted the fact we were getting beat to the ball by a side that hardly a side train, who waved the white flag a month ago, and who's coach is counting down the days left in 2007 and wont be back next year.

Shows how much I know about footy, Al was brilliant in the final term and should now be re-signed for 2008 :thumbsu:

What's all this about Doona?

Young Sean Duggan was booked by the field umpire and sent from the field which was warrantede - and as I said your young fella running the boundary did Webby yet somehow missed young Sal's :confused:

I think we all know what happened, now on the funny side of things yesterday.Trottyboya said to tell you he can write in his own quotes? the only think i would like to tell Trottyboya stop drinking with carb's he sure makes a mess of him:D

What's all this about Doona?

Basically tried to paint the picture of the sacrifices we'd made and that we deserve to play finals - tried to get the boys up and going by running down the opposition isn't that what you do in desperate times??? Makes no difference now as we lost the game of football.

Basically tried to paint the picture of the sacrifices we'd made and that we deserve to play finals - tried to get the boys up and going by running down the opposition isn't that what you do in desperate times??? Makes no difference now as we lost the game of football.

Was prob more referring to what you said about their coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was prob more referring to what you said about their coach

I have no idea like I said we were down and I had to try anything as the usual stuff just wasn't working as we'd been flat and 2nd to it all day. Al is a great player, a RDFL medallist and if he aint signed for 2008 the Saints should lock it in now Eddie.

I think we all know what happened, now on the funny side of things yesterday.Trottyboya said to tell you he can write in his own quotes? the only think i would like to tell Trottyboya stop drinking with carb's he sure makes a mess of him:D

We had a bit on at work and it woulda taken him 10 minutes to type in his request for an invite to the half time drinks, thats why I did it for him - Im more interested in how trotty pulled up and more still what he was saying to Matty Waters and there was plenty of laughing going on in that corner.

Funny funny man on the gas the old Chook, and yet another memorable drive home for me, Rowey and Brucey me runner with Trottyboya holding court.

Did Ryan Hayes kick 7 to get his Hundred

Kicked 6 which adds further interest to the Elmore vs Colbo game next Saturday - will be great for Ryan and the club when it happens, especially with it being a home game

Hills won by a goal against LBU. Locky lead all day with Brad Smit owning the skys. Up by 15 points with about 3mins left and hills kicked a few quick ones and tied things up, the ball in the back pocket an attemp to switch didnt work and was marked and goaled then the siren sounded when the ball got back to the middle.

Bloody good game

Hills won by a goal against LBU. Locky lead all day with Brad Smit owning the skys. Up by 15 points with about 3mins left and hills kicked a few quick ones and tied things up, the ball in the back pocket an attemp to switch didnt work and was marked and goaled then the siren sounded when the ball got back to the middle.

Bloody good game

Sounds like a entertaining game a few finger nails down a bit,How did the 2nds and 3rds go

news that nick knight has been approached to coach huntly and will bring quite a few boys from rochy next year also was fairly respected at south bgo so maybe afew from there

Bloody good game

As Korto said, the Locky boys were in front all day. The Hillies would kick one or two and get back to a goal and a half or so behind and they'd rally and kick a couple themselves. The Hillies supporters seemed to have accepted the fact that we were gonna head off with a loss with a couple of minutes to go and were ecstatic when time allowed scores to draw level. I can give nothing but praise to the Hills players as they chased a scoreboard that resembled a dangling carrot, Caught it, Ate it, and went looking for another one by kicking a sausage roll in the dying moments and sealing a victory, what an effort!
Gillabey, I happened to wander out and catch a bit of coach Matt's address at 3 quarter time. Some of the phrases used included "good lordy we have to man up", "heavens above if we really try hard we could win this", "be really careful with the tackles in case you hurt someone" and "Chin up fellows, we're having fun, Ra Ra Ra". From the Fantom to the big fella in charge, If it gets em up, Do it!
Also really pleased with the ovation given to the Locky players by the Hills supporters as they left the ground, Applause and respect from an opposition supporter base to this magnitude I have never seen.

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh Yeah, Fantom attended the Huntly FNC meeting this afternoon. Congratulations guys on a great turn out. Initiative always wins.:thumbsu:

news that nick knight has been approached to coach huntly and will bring quite a few boys from rochy next year also was fairly respected at south bgo so maybe afew from there

Doubt it. Rochy boys think the HDFL is a joke and the only way they'd play in the league is if it was for a bit of $, which has been stated Huntly doesnt have very much of it.

Knighta is only a young fella (23-24?) and loves his partying way to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back