Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doona, who won your B&F 1ST, 2ND & 3RDS, any other news you may have.:thumbsu:

The big news is that for the first time ever, all BFNC sides will contest finals - gave us great reason to pin the ears back and enjoy ourselves as a united club last night.

Grant Wearne won the 1st's B&F today from Dipper, Dunney, Rowey and Tayls. I have sung the praises of young Teddy all year, he has been forced to fight out of weight division time and time again and today was a fitting reward for a fantastic young fella :thumbsu:

Despipte missing the final 5 games after badly injuring an ankle in his senior return, Tom Webster held on for the 2's award, with Nathan Simpson, Jacko Ezard and Skip all tied as runners-up.

Young Nashy won an exciting thirds count, from Sam Ezard and skipper Woosha Walsh.

Hey Hill Bully, bad luck about yesterday:p but I've heard that there may be a bit more bad luck on the way with some alleged snow dropping going on as you boys went through Heathcote after the game. Police apparently investigating.

Crikey RWB, sounds like you're onto something big here with that statement. Please don't let us sit here wondering so spill your guts.

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Crikey RWB, sounds like you're onto something big here with that statement. Please don't let us sit here wondering so spill your guts.

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Fantom old son, will give the Bully or any WH people the right of reply but the incident I can tell you happened at one of the local establishments and we have one very dirty publican who is considering taking the matter further.

Woof, i was told if you eat dog chocolates it would grow hair back on your head.The only thing that has happened to me i can not stop scratching Woof.
Woof when you are talking to Dan ask him how long has George been back at H/Cote working Woof.:D
Hope you haven't gone the early crow too soon Singbad. Can you here that knocking at your back door? It's another wooden spoon trying to get home where it belongs. What's going to happen this week? Are you tanking, playing for a draw or are you finally going to have a crack? Or are you just no good:D:D:D

well jumbo u were right that they were nearly the same ins as last time the two sides met but the hillies as i expected were ran off their legs...and what a turn around some 200points.. lets be honest the hillies didnt come to play and the roos took complete advantage of it.... bring on the saints

Boys some serious consideration needs to be taken in regards to this points system. My mail is that it will be implemented next year. it is going to seriously stuff up our league. It will only make clubs like colbo and mounts stonger as they have plenty of talent from their thirds playing in the seniors at the moment. The system was brought in to other leagues to stop the poaching of players from within the league. Who can name 5 players currently playing good senior footy where this is the case.Also doesn't it help our league when clubs like elmore mounts broady and colbo recruit good players into the league? As it stands at the moment mounts could go out next year and recruit quite a few big name players and would still stay under the points? It might stuff up elmore but is'nt the beauty of footy the challenge of beating clubs like this. Surely the points system will only make it harder for Huntly, North and alike as they need to recruit 10 - 15 players to become more competitive. Can someone tell me any good reasons why our league needs to be bogged down with such a ridiculous concept, What is wrong with our league??? Scenario!!! A young player ata club lets say Mounts gets the shits with them. He wants to go to Huntly. Huntly have to politely decline as he will be worth 7 points and while he is good he's not that good. What does he do. He goes to play in the Loddon Valley or somewhere else thats what and our league loses another talented youngster. Let's not let things such as this happen!

Word on the street is that Saturdays Qualifying final is set to be played at Elmore instead of North Bendigo - with the hunt now on for a venue for next Sunday's 1st semi-final.

Broadford is a terrible ground and it would be a poor selection for finals grounds when the likes of Tooleen Elmore Colbo etc are available, would rather one of those teams play at home than go to broadford

So Catters078 Give Us Ur Tips For This Weeks Games

colbinabbin to roll mounts convincingly....35 points.

heathcote to roll into a semi final next week against mounts by beating broadford by 10 points in a thriller...daniel carroll copped a pasting in the media in the first time these 2 played for his defensive efforts. watch for him to bounce back back and provide constant running drive through the midfield and half back line...

colbinabbin to roll mounts convincingly....35 points.

heathcote to roll into a semi final next week against mounts by beating broadford by 10 points in a thriller...daniel carroll copped a pasting in the media in the first time these 2 played for his defensive efforts. watch for him to bounce back back and provide constant running drive through the midfield and half back line...

He copped a pasting because he's supposed to be playing on the half-back line and his man got 25 touches. It's alright for him to create play, but you gotta be accountable! He could learn from you after keeping perhaps the most dangerous forward pocket in the RDFL to just one goal in two matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He copped a pasting because he's supposed to be playing on the half-back line and his man got 25 touches. It's alright for him to create play, but you gotta be accountable! He could learn from you after keeping perhaps the most dangerous forward pocket in the RDFL to just one goal in two matches.

didnt see the game so i cant comment...he rarely gets beaten twice so hopefully al will match him up on the same bloke again so they can go toe to toe...both talented footballers from all reports...ill stick with my tip

I'm with the Spider web on the points system thing. Cannot, in any way shape or form see how it will be beneficial to the league. If it's not broke....:thumbsdown: Get on to the Central Murray thread to see how well their system goes.

So Whats The Problem With The Roos Home Ground For A Final Then King... U A Little Worried

Size of a postage stamp, small change rooms, 100km from bendigo where the hdfl pulls it crowd, the crowd have failed to attend finals there in the past........do you need anymore reasons?

Size of a postage stamp, small change rooms, 100km from bendigo where the hdfl pulls it crowd, the crowd have failed to attend finals there in the past........do you need anymore reasons?

Must not have many passionate fans then. You could fixture an RDFL or BFL final in Warrnambool and people would attend by the bus load.

Must not have many passionate fans then. You could fixture an RDFL or BFL final in Warrnambool and people would attend by the bus load.

well go for it matt. actually write an article and post it on all the big footy threads that you want a rdfl final in warrnambool. see if many on this thread care about what the f^&* rdfl do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back