Heritage Round Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Then what is this?

Collingwood-PS-1982.gif

It's black and white, but I don't see any stripes.
Was that a VFL/AFL official match?

don't be thick, of course he cares... a little bit.

At least we have these Cwood fans who value their club and the respect and credibility it used to have before Eddie shat all over it.

People like yourself need to get vocal and find that ex-Magpie champion/businessman to take the reins before it's too late. Because there are too many eddiesmith's who can't smell the coffee.

At least we have these Cwood fans who value their club and the respect and credibility it used to have before Eddie shat all over it.

People like yourself need to get vocal and find that ex-Magpie champion/businessman to take the reins before it's too late. Because there are too many eddiesmith's who can't smell the coffee.
Eddie has a point too though, Eddie has single handledly turned Collingwood from a near bankrupt club to the most financially efficient sporting club in Australia.

It's a pre-season jumper, so it is an official Collingwood jumper.

You call yourself a Collingwood supporter? You didn't even know that that jumper is official.
I know about the jumper and as I said, we have only ever worn black and white stripes in the VFL/AFL, the Swan districts were never in the VFL or AFL so it was not a VFL/AFL match

Eddie has a point too though, Eddie has single handledly turned Collingwood from a near bankrupt club to the most financially efficient sporting club in Australia.

I agree. Eddie has turned Collingwood into a club that makes tons and tons of money, but's that's all he's done.

This one?
Collingwood-PS-2001.gif

Eddie has actually admitted that this was his Collingwood version of Port Adelaide's prison bar jumper.
This it. Would look better if the white striped were highlighter pink IMO.

Someone destroy this thread.

No one, not even me, could criticize or underplay the good work Eddie did there. He has business acumen. But, he's passed his use-by date. He's ruining the club with every month/year with his underhandedness and monetary greed and bad sportsmanship per se, his constant big head in the media over the top promoting Cwood on the FS. Etc.

He's a football/Cwood-tragic and a megalomaniac.

He might've started out good, but things rot you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one, not even me, could criticize or underplay the good work Eddie did there. He has business acumen. But, he's passed his use-by date. He's ruining the club with every month/year with his underhandedness and monetary greed and bad sportsmanship per se, his constant big head in the media over the top promoting Cwood on the FS. Etc.

He's a football/Cwood-tragic and a megalomaniac.

He might've started out good, but things rot you know.
Yeah. Dunno. If we had a logical replacement, then maybe...

On Carlton's little beauty of an entry this year...

Now, lets have a history lesson, Carlton. Here is a complete history of CFC monograms used on jumpers

Here's what they are wearing in a 1980's heritage round.

but this is circa 1998. Go figure.

Overall, I think this is a piss-poor effort by these Victorian clubs -
Collingwood
Carlton
Geelong
St Kilda
Kangaroos
:thumbsdown:

Everyone else has atleast made an effort, whether it be the jumper, the collar, the shorts, the creativity. To you, I say :thumbsu:

I hate to say it, but heritage round is becoming a shambles

Trust me, one day you will realize the truth of what I'm saying about Eddie and CFC's credibility under him. Perhaps some of you kinda see it already. There hasn't been this much embarrassment, mocking, and disrespect shown to your club since you can't even remember. But it never used to be like this. Eddie's just ruining it all. Yes, out of debt, but ruined like I said. Maybe most of you refuse to see it because you're all bloated with pride or defending your club knee-jerk.

But, whichever, one day you'll realize, and by the way things are going, it wont be too long.

Heed the warning.
One day maybe, you will come to realise that to enter the AFL , Port sold out their identity and one of the trade offs was that they had no rights anymore to the Black and White brand. And Port willingly consented to give up the brand.

Maybe if Port negotiated a bit harder instead of giving in, they may have got more, but all they could see was the pot at the end of the rainbow and sold their soul to get to that pot.

Look to yourself before blaming others for your loss of identity.

This has bubbled along nicely.

Despite all the unnecessary name-calling between magpie supporters and magpie supporters, none of the Collingwood supporters have given us a explanation as to why Collingwood are wearing their regular 2007 jumper (black with white stripes) as opposed to their regular 1977 jumper (white with black stripes), which therefore prevents St Kilda from wearing the jumper they wore in 1977, which coincides with the one we wear usually now.

So this week, thanks to Collingwood, it is Heritage Week everywhere except at the MCG on Saturday afternoon.

Despite all the unnecessary name-calling between magpie supporters and magpie supporters, none of the Collingwood supporters have given us a explanation as to why Collingwood are wearing their regular 2007 jumper (black with white stripes) as opposed to their regular 1977 jumper (white with black stripes), which therefore prevents St Kilda from wearing the jumper they wore in 1977, which coincides with the one we wear usually now.

So this week, thanks to Collingwood, it is Heritage Week everywhere except at the MCG on Saturday afternoon.

Shh... don't tell anyone

What about this...

Collingwood-PS-1996.gif
Looks like a barcode.:thumbsu:

Its quite funny, you lot think that the new president is going to bend over and give Port whatever the hell they want? God you lot are deluded

Or do you want us to have a president who does nothing, like the Port president (Hang on, do they even have one? :confused:)
If it's Tarkyn Lockyer... yes;)

Because we have finally decided to stop doing everything the AFL wants, they keep screwing us on field so we will wear our home jumper at home, if they want us to wear an away jumper at home then they could have moved a game from the dump to our home ground as compensation

Remove this Banner Ad

Heritage Round Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back