Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread has as much relevance to actual results as comparing Judd and Hodge's hairline. Judd is bald for the record

Hodge and Judd are different players, and we wouldn't swap them because Hodge suits our team perfectly. He's got some of the best skills in the AFL, a brilliant footballing brain and he's one of the toughest players in the league.

Besides, we've got a guy called Shane Crawford who's been doing what Judd does for the last 290 games.

Re: Hey Adelaide_Hawk, guess what!

Why compare drafts though? It's pointless. For instance, no one with pick 1 in another draft had the chance to draft Hodge.. but you guys had the chance to draft Judd and took Hodge instead.. that's where the error is. :eek:

So what excuses will Carlton supporters come up with when Hodge outperforms Judd in '08? Bung shoulders? knee? groin?

There was a reason why Hodge was the number 1 draft pick, and for all the football world to see in '08. :thumbsu:

Judd's an overrated hack, bookmark it!

So what excuses will Carlton supporters come up with when Hodge outperforms Judd in '08? Bung shoulders? knee? groin?

There was a reason why Hodge was the number 1 draft pick, and for all the football world to see in '08. :thumbsu:

Watched any footy before this year?

It would be my pleasure. :)

I, along with many other people will be bookmarking it.

However given the fact that the vast majority of us wouldn't have a clue who you are, it doesn't fill us with any great confidence that you will come back to this thread when the time calls.

Tassie Dawk fans are attempting to cross Bass Straight.
vn2003-nja-trang-boat-women-kl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When HotDogs mother has a bloke over for the night it has a literal meaning. He actually camps out inside her for the night... She is like a caravan without the need of towing, albeit she doesn't move much.

lol. Reminds me how your old man after he got his breast implants told you to always keep it in the family.
So you went and married your sister. :D

he is on past performances at the moment but he hasnt been tampered with by the blues yet! a whole pre-season should fix that if any club can wreck a players career its carltank.

For a bloke who is in favour of going to Tassie you are pretty bloody precious about the subject. If you want to talk about the future then the future of MFC aint that bad either, our facilities won't be crap for too much longer.

come on buddy, lets be serious and honest with each other...
you said that your future isn't that bad...
you had the worst attendance record in 2007...
you probably have the worst training facilities in the league

your list is nothing special...your full forward is the age of my dad, and cant run anymore, and robbo is hardly a good forward..one of the more inconsistents...
nathon carroll had like 2nd most goals kicked on him during the yr

and ur best midfleider is like 30 (jmac)

hardly a good future

Well that is to be expected coming from a hawthorn supporter:thumbsu:

no, im pretty sure that hodges left foot is better than hodges, it is just general truth, but ur gonna say "oh expected from a hawthorn supporter" but i think we all know hodges left foot is better, its amazing. it is bullet like, ask any1 who knows something bout footy and they will agree with me

What has hodge ever done to suggest that he has any of these qualities? he did get only 8 disposals in the most important match of his career

okay...so clearly you don't watch football...well by that comment you would assume not...hodge always goes hard for the ball...he is one of the toughest in the league....he always puts his head over the ball..
you always go on about getting 8 disposals in the semi...okay good on you...
not every1 is perfect....every good player has a bad game, plus he was injured but you cant always play awesome, thats reality mate!!

no, im pretty sure that hodges left foot is better than hodges, it is just general truth, but ur gonna say "oh expected from a hawthorn supporter" but i think we all know hodges left foot is better, its amazing. it is bullet like, ask any1 who knows something bout footy and they will agree with me

hodges left foot is better than hodges??

you sure its not the other way round?

People may think that Judd is a better player than Hodgey and that Carlton has won more premierships than us but our future is looking a mile brighter than Carltons and you all know it.

Agreed....

even though carlton has judd doesnt mean there going to be any better...
same shit club with a criminal president and a shit future...
well prob beat you guys bout 150 points this yr with buddy playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back