Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

okay...so clearly you don't watch football...well by that comment you would assume not...hodge always goes hard for the ball...he is one of the toughest in the league....he always puts his head over the ball..
you always go on about getting 8 disposals in the semi...okay good on you...
not every1 is perfect....every good player has a bad game, plus he was injured but you cant always play awesome, thats reality mate!!

you've just repeated yourself three times, but i think you got the message across well enough. Hodge may be a great player but being able to stand up in the big games is what counts. What was his injury btw?

Whoring ourselves of for more money? Who plays 4 ******* games in Tasmania. We play one interstate. We have 6,000 more members than the Kangas and almost as many as you. If your club had as many injuries as we did last year then you would be on our position. You can't excuse years worth of failure and tanking, and then lose to a team in the finals that lost its other 2 finals games by 193 points. Something to be proud of? I think not.

'and almost as many as you'...thats the key ALMOST...but you dont so shutdown bitch...suck it.....

oh wait atleast we made the finals...how did melbourne go?

oh wait they didnt make the finals
oh bad luck about that mate...maybe next yr or the yr after or maybe like 10 years away.....melbourne's future is so shit...good luck with ur full forward who cant run and is as old as my grandpa...

'and almost as many as you'...thats the key ALMOST...but you dont so shutdown bitch...suck it.....

oh wait atleast we made the finals...how did melbourne go?

oh wait they didnt make the finals
oh bad luck about that mate...maybe next yr or the yr after or maybe like 10 years away.....melbourne's future is so shit...good luck with ur full forward who cant run and is as old as my grandpa...

Ok get over Neitz being our full forward. That is why we are developing Newton into a goalkicker. See that mark he took this year? Unlikely seeing as you dont watch football.

come on buddy, lets be serious and honest with each other...
you said that your future isn't that bad...
you had the worst attendance record in 2007...
you probably have the worst training facilities in the league

your list is nothing special...your full forward is the age of my dad, and cant run anymore, and robbo is hardly a good forward..one of the more inconsistents...
nathon carroll had like 2nd most goals kicked on him during the yr

and ur best midfleider is like 30 (jmac)

hardly a good future

Your facts suck. Your posts suck. Your team sucks. You suck.

No...Your mum sucks. And if your dad had half of brain he would of requested a BJ the night you were consomated

Which would in turn mean that the magnificent posting genius of Deenamite would not be there for you to see. Shame for you, considering without the likes of me, your supporters would gradually lose their heads over giving eachother head, thus the level of love shown down at Whorethorn. I'm just keeping you all in line.

Which would in turn mean that the magnificent posting genius of Deenamite would not be there for you to see. Shame for you, considering without the likes of me, your supporters would gradually lose their heads over giving eachother head, thus the level of love shown down at Whorethorn. I'm just keeping you all in line.

:rolleyes: Um...No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why dont you piss off this thread is about Hodgey & Judd. Hodgey is better than your whole f*cking team loser!

Well if that is the case you wouldnt mind sending just Hodgey out to play us in round 1 next year. I'm sure Clarkson would give it the all clear seeing as hodge is sooooo much better than our entire list.

Hush little Tassie fan. You got pwn3d. Off to Mummy now.

Um no Knob smoker. The point was your post was so piss weak it wasnt even worth a reply. You support a shit team, so you come on to bay 13, and stick up for everyteam bar Hawthorn...Why you may ask? Well maybe because you were one of those soft prick fans of the Demons who voted in favour of merging with Hawthorn. Our lot showed some ticker, where as you began to despise us as you got your hopes up to combine with our great club.

Fast forward to 2007, your team went down quicker then your mum after a couple breezers. The Hawk boys demolished any prior expectations of their season, while the great Blue and Red got exposed with their crap defence and one man forward line. Neitz is hobbling around in crutches, and the only bright light is your midfield. Unfortunatly the guys Hawthorn have are only players you could have in your wildest dream. So you sit around at night, crying your sorrowful tears on a brown and gold hawthorn scarve....and scream Why Hawk Fans?? Why didnt you want to merge with our great club.

Then you snap to reality, analyze your membership, financial, facilities, and team list situations and say oh....I guess thats why...

Judd>Hodge. Happy tosser?

Hahaha if that makes you feel good, pumping up players from opposition clubs go for it. Your team is in shambles, so you waste your time talking about stars from other teams. I bet your one of those idiots who rock up to a football game and wear the gurnseys that combine two into one sewn down the middle. You cant decide which team you love? Just like most of your pea hearted members

Um no Knob smoker. The point was your post was so piss weak it wasnt even worth a reply. You support a shit team, so you come on to bay 13, and stick up for everyteam bar Hawthorn...Why you may ask? Well maybe because you were one of those soft prick fans of the Demons who voted in favour of merging with Hawthorn. Our lot showed some ticker, where as you began to despise us as you got your hopes up to combine with our great club.

Fast forward to 2007, your team went down quicker then your mum after a couple breezers. The Hawk boys demolished any prior expectations of their season, while the great Blue and Red got exposed with their crap defence and one man forward line. Neitz is hobbling around in crutches, and the only bright light is your midfield. Unfortunatly the guys Hawthorn have are only players you could have in your wildest dream. So you sit around at night, crying your sorrowful tears on a brown and gold hawthorn scarve....and scream Why Hawk Fans?? Why didnt you want to merge with our great club.

Then you snap to reality, analyze your membership, financial, facilities, and team list situations and say oh....I guess thats why...

Good work Rough! :thumbsu:

Curb your obssesion for knobs first and foremost. I wasn't allowed into the hall, niether were many of the supporters I was with. It wasn't done in a fair manner. You got where you are through tanking and Greg Miller. We'll bounce back next year, as a more stronger and united club. I'm not gonna be a moron about it, just state the situation.

I love my club as much as anyone here. Hodge has time in the system to grow and prosper. Now wait and see what benifets time will have on McLean, Bate, Jones, Sylvia, Frawley and Rivers.

Hahaha if that makes you feel good, pumping up players from opposition clubs go for it. Your team is in shambles, so you waste your time talking about stars from other teams. I bet your one of those idiots who rock up to a football game and wear the gurnseys that combine two into one sewn down the middle. You cant decide which team you love? Just like most of your pea hearted members

stating facts is hardly pumping up an opposition player. He was merely pointing out the obvious but perhaps even that is too hard for you to understand. It is common knowledge that Judd is better than Hodge and anyone who disagrees is either a hawthorn supporter or a dimwit.

stating facts is hardly pumping up an opposition player. He was merely pointing out the obvious but perhaps even that is too hard for you to understand. It is common knowledge that Judd is better than Hodge and anyone who disagrees is either a hawthorn supporter or a dimwit.

First you idiot, I have been one who has always said Judd is a better overall player. Secondly dont come in this forum and act like you know anything, this bloke has been saying this in every thread he writes.

I swear there needs to be newbie filter on this forum

Curb your obssesion for knobs first and foremost. I wasn't allowed into the hall, niether were many of the supporters I was with. It wasn't done in a fair manner.

What a great club you support, one that does not truly care for every member.

You got where you are through tanking and Greg Miller.

What does Greg Miller have to do with this? He works for Richmond?

We'll bounce back next year, as a more stronger and united club. I'm not gonna be a moron about it, just state the situation.

I hope you guys do, I dont mind Melbourne at all. I just hate fans like you, who jumps on Hawthorn with out any provoking at all.

I love my club as much as anyone here. Hodge has time in the system to grow and prosper. Now wait and see what benifets time will have on McLean, Bate, Jones, Sylvia, Frawley and Rivers.

Like I said in my prior post you do have alot of future in your mids. I love the way Jones goes about it, Rivers has been troubled with injuries in 07 and rate him highly. The problem is one true defender wont help your cause, and with Neitz ageing it seems Russel is your only consitant threat up forward.

Hodge is a great player there is no doubt about it. There are some fans who get touchy about the whole Judd V Hodge issue, personally at this present time and over their careers Judd has been obviously better. But I think come next season Hodge will have his best year to date. I dont care if Hodge never is as good as Judd because the way he has played he is still one of the best mids in the game.

I just want to know what the hell you have against Hawthorn? You jump in every Hawk V Kanga's , Geelong, Or Essendon thread to throw your 2 cents in rather then going into bat for your lot

What a great club you support, one that does not truly care for every member.

What does Greg Miller have to do with this? He works for Richmond?

I hope you guys do, I dont mind Melbourne at all. I just hate fans like you, who jumps on Hawthorn with out any provoking at all.

Like I said in my prior post you do have alot of future in your mids. I love the way Jones goes about it, Rivers has been troubled with injuries in 07 and rate him highly. The problem is one true defender wont help your cause, and with Neitz ageing it seems Russel is your only consitant threat up forward.

Hodge is a great player there is no doubt about it. There are some fans who get touchy about the whole Judd V Hodge issue, personally at this present time and over their careers Judd has been obviously better. But I think come next season Hodge will have his best year to date. I dont care if Hodge never is as good as Judd because the way he has played he is still one of the best mids in the game.

I just want to know what the hell you have against Hawthorn? You jump in every Hawk V Kanga's , Geelong, Or Essendon thread to throw your 2 cents in rather then going into bat for your lot

Greg Miller=taking Tambling ahead of Buddy.

I appreciate that Roughie. I find your supporters, particularly on Bay 13, to be an extreme annoyance and I as I said before, I'm just looking tro keep you all in line. Anyway, there are never any Hawks V Meblourne threads, so where am I to voice my opinion?

And the way teh club handled the merger situation was extremely poor. I cannot deny nor hide from that, but now we have our administration moving in the right direction.

afga hawks are the biggest sooks
have a no troll policy on their forum
and have 4 pages of comments from their fans re this
yet they are the biggest trolls

lol
sooks sooks sooks sooks

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Hawks, guess what!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back