Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Alfred_ :)

Glad to see you have bitten the bullet and finally made an account. I have compiled the following induction pack to assist new users such as yourself

- You won't see any Swans fans until March. Don't be alarmed, they are in hibernation
- You will need to wear gumboots; the place gets sticky with Hawthorn goo
- TazHawk15 won FOTY last year, he's a strong chance to go b2b
- Tiggy Tiger previously struggled to change a car tyre. Packedlunch created a great thread claiming the myth was busted (only it really wasn't)
- DaVillaBlues signs off every post with Peace Out

Everything else you'll learn along the way.

Nice to have you join up friend :)

Yours in Pork, P04

Very welcoming Porkies. Touching.

A couple of housekeeping items for the new blood.

Mens toilets are to the right on the Hawks board, ladies to the left on the MB and unisex available with the Suns.

Feeling afraid, intimidated? just press the duress alarm and security will be around once they've finished with the turnips in the divvy.

Set your status to private if you need an emergency escape when getting your arse handed to you, you can than pretend your doing something very important IRL.

Most important in making a good impression though is to pay your way by hitting the like button every time you see a hawfie post.

Most important in making a good impression though is to pay your way by hitting the like button every time you see a hawfie post.
Alfred_, do not do this unless you want to get gooey with the 48%

Hi Alfred_,

Welcome to the Bay friend. I think Porked04 has everything covered so I won't go over anything else other than to say to avoid welchers at all cost otherwise Pork will destroy you. :thumbsu:

Apart from a few floggy flogs, we are a pretty good bunch here.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Kind regards,
Yidaki

Hello bay 13 regulars and fellow noobs :rainbow:

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm a long time lurker who has decided it's time to contribute to this wonderful site.

My name is Alfred, Alf for short, I am extremely excited about getting to know you all over the next few weeks and hopefully I don't rustle too many jimmies in doing so.

Yours truly,

Alf.

Hi Alf,

I am new here too.
I like your style.
I hope to meet new friends in here too. I was told Bay 13 was a very nice place

Broos

Hi Alf,

I am new here too.
I like your style.
I hope to meet new friends in here too. I was told Bay 13 was a very nice place

Broos
They lied to you. This is a wasteland full of flogs and far too much goo. You get used to it ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back