Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Alf was cool for a while but i got bored with him quick myself.
Well brace yourself, because Alfred_'s back... In flog form!

milhousealfpogs.png

I think Amstaff will probably be writing me a written thank you in writing.

Listen mate, I may have just joined BF today but I Didn't come down in the last shower mate.
You can drag that trilogy of **** elsewhere mate.

Three charity flags in a row doesn't fool anyone.

Listen Alf mate,

You don't fool anyone in here mate.

Get your stinkin ass out of here. Pack your bags mate and scram the **** out of this continent

Listen mate, I may have just joined BF today but I Didn't come down in the last shower mate.
You can drag that trilogy of **** elsewhere mate.

Three charity flags in a row doesn't fool anyone.
Aww frk, Stinky Growler's back.

How you going you old slobbering dogfat? Don't tell me you brought crapples with you?

What is goo Morgs?
It's thick (like some of the flogs around here :rolleyes:), sticky (like the top few threads that nobody reads because they are always on he first page :confused:), white (adamgoodespointing.jpg :oops:), salty (like the tears of the recently reamed Brions :thumbsu:) and can be spotted in the corners of the mouths of 48% of all chuggers :eek:

It's a farqing mess and has been flying around this place at alarming rates. :straining:

Try not to get it in your eyes, stings more than an anal entrance sans lube according to the Jizzmop :$

It's thick (like some of the flogs around here :rolleyes:), sticky (like the top few threads that nobody reads because they are always on he first page :confused:), white (adamgoodespointing.jpg :oops:), salty (like the tears of the recently reamed Brions :thumbsu:) and can be spotted in the corners of the mouths of 48% of all chuggers :eek:

It's a farqing mess and has been flying around this place at alarming rates. :straining:

Try not to get it in your eyes, stings more than an anal entrance sans lube according to the Jizzmop :$
Fired a shotgun there. Miss anyone? :D

You have obviously researched this topic extensively.

Now that you've got me all moist... for the vinegar stroke... can you tell me about its viscosity?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I try not to ;)

I'm very observant of you and your kind ... :oops:

It's somewhere between fresh honey and water sourced off the side of Teach's paddleboat. Gooey, yet salty.
Clearly a goo aficionado.

Real account please Starburns_

Not sure, clearly a Pufferfish flog though.

Excuse me Bayer but this is my real account. I have noticed during my time here lurking that you have a history of "mashing the button" I'm not sure that's a good thing.

The button mashing thing has me thinking it could be Marto taking the piss.

Pity help any newbies who do start posting on the Bay for the first time, we're about the most unwelcoming bunch of campaigners on the internet.

It's very true, we need a legitimate bay 13 guide for noobs. Don't start threads until you're established, instead find a thread where everyone is kicking the shit out of an easy target (Saints in the off-season, Brions during trade week, Carlton when they draft the next Boekhorst, etc.) and sink the boots in there. After enough of this flogs gain a taste for trolling and the bay and are ready to test themselves against the divvy van with a new thread, or attempt to troll Hawthorn or Geelong. :rainbow:

Ahhh, the offseason :straining:

You've never known off-season tedium until you've modded it. :(

Fired a shotgun there. Miss anyone? :D

The bathwater Bulldogs, which is surprising because usually she can't stop talking about them. :$

Leave Bombers2003 out of this. :straining::thumbsdown:

Hello bay 13 regulars and fellow noobs :rainbow:

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, I'm a long time lurker who has decided it's time to contribute to this wonderful site.

My name is Alfred, Alf for short, I am extremely excited about getting to know you all over the next few weeks and hopefully I don't rustle too many jimmies in doing so.

Yours truly,

Alf.
Welcome to Bay 13 friend :):straining:

Not sure, clearly a Pufferfish flog though.

The button mashing thing has me thinking it could be Marto taking the piss.

It's very true, we need a legitimate bay 13 guide for noobs. Don't start threads until you're established, instead find a thread where everyone is kicking the shit out of an easy target (Saints in the off-season, Brions during trade week, Carlton when they draft the next Boekhorst, etc.) and sink the boots in there. After enough of this flogs gain a taste for trolling and the bay and are ready to test themselves against the divvy van with a new thread, or attempt to troll Hawthorn or Geelong. :rainbow:

You've never known off-season tedium until you've modded it. :(

The bathwater Bulldogs, which is surprising because usually she can't stop talking about them. :$

Leave Bombers2003 out of this. :straining::thumbsdown:
I thought Marto was amstaff?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi friends!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back