Status
Not open for further replies.

nosaints4flag09

Senior List
Jun 24, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Hello guys.

Here is hoping to a Blue September this year, but i just prediction that we will finish 9th behind Port Adelaide and the Hawks. This is with Port playing Freo(win), Us(win), Lions(loss) and North(win). And the is the Hawks can upset the Saints down at Tassie this weekend then its all over.

So round 19 against the Power looms as such a massive day for us, we win that and we are in, and if we lose we are out. Also we are hoping so badly that the Saints win this weekend, but i see the Dawks getting up.

Fingers crossed go Blues.

Hawks needs to also beat Adelaide, Richmond and Essendon... That's right all 4 games... and we have to lose 3 of our next 4 for us to be out...

Hello guys.

Here is hoping to a Blue September this year, but i just prediction that we will finish 9th behind Port Adelaide and the Hawks. This is with Port playing Freo(win), Us(win), Lions(loss) and North(win). And the is the Hawks can upset the Saints down at Tassie this weekend then its all over.

So round 19 against the Power looms as such a massive day for us, we win that and we are in, and if we lose we are out. Also we are hoping so badly that the Saints win this weekend, but i see the Dawks getting up.

Fingers crossed go Blues.

Please tell us why this required a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back