Hine you've done it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess at the start of 2013 we were all excited then everthing went pear shaped. We definitely underperformed and those 3 were plain dissappointing.

We were excited about three top 20 picks. Not something you get immediate results from and we actually outperformed in that department, Grundy especially despite no preseason and also Kenneyy getting more game time than people woudl have predicted. Injury early prevented Broomhead from getting a start but by all accounts hes a gun.

Of three experienced players we brought in only Young was a disappointment and that was through injury. The guy he basically replaced (Wellers) was also injured most of the year. Looking forward to a better year from Young, he could slot into Heaters role now and give us some drive.

Russell and Lynch were depth options. Russell was a fail (although was handy early in the year) but cost us nothing, Lynch did his job better than Dawes had done in 2012 and was good minding the fort until Grundy came along later in the year.

we should hire the GWS recruiter

Bent us over in the Shaw trade, they get Shaw plus part salary paid for a bloke no one ever heard of until this draft period!

what a gun recruiter!

(just sour, i'll get over it :( )
Wow... You're fairly clueless, aren't ya?

No one had heard of a former first round draft pick that played 20 games in 2013 and averaged over 20 disposals a game as a 19yo?

We must have all had our heads pretty firmly implanted in the sand... Or perhaps it might have just been you?

Well he should have pulled his thumb out of his arse then.. he single-handedly lost us an Elimination Final with his selfish attitude o_O
Biggest load of shit I've seen posted!

Wow... You're fairly clueless, aren't ya?

No one had heard of a former first round draft pick that played 20 games in 2013 and averaged over 20 disposals a game as a 19yo?

We must have all had our heads pretty firmly implanted in the sand... Or perhaps it might have just been you?

yeah you're awesome dude, high 5.

read the whole fukin post next time.

DMM.jpg

Putin.gif

I addressed the part of your post that was factually incorrect, namely that nobody knew who Taylor Adams was before the trade period. I hypothesised that your view on this matter may have been influenced by your own ignorance and not a general lack of knowledge that you had unilaterally applied to the rest of us.

The part of your post about Heath Shaw is irrelevant to this point.

I addressed the part of your post that was factually incorrect, namely that nobody knew who Taylor Adams was before the trade period. I hypothesised that your view on this matter may have been influenced by your own ignorance and not a general lack of knowledge that you had unilaterally applied to the rest of us.

I think people had an Idea who Adams was but most of us needed extra Research on him

the ENTIRE post was based on me being pissy about losing my favorite player. that is all. that's all it ever was and all it will ever be. stop reading so deeply into everything.

If you feel the need to take further offense to it then hit me up in a PM and i'll explain myself further.

In reality I'm very excited by this young fellas football ability and i cant wait to see him in the black and white. the kid looks to be a star in the making. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of heater.

In reality I'm very excited by this young fellas football ability and i cant wait to see him in the black and white. the kid looks to be a star in the making. I just wish it wasn't at the expense of heater.
Surely you could forgive me for not getting that out of you basically calling him a nobody...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you could forgive me for not getting that out of you basically calling him a nobody...
I think its probably fair to say he wasn't a hot (or even lukewarm) talking point for magpie supporters (as a whole) until he was linked to us. If you think otherwise you're fooling yourself a little bit.

I think its probably fair to say he wasn't a hot (or even lukewarm) talking point for magpie supporters (as a whole) until he was linked to us. If you think otherwise you're fooling yourself a little bit.

I didn't realise that he was available until he was linked to us. As soon as it became clear that he was going to be on the move, he was linked with Collingwood, with Geelong and (very briefly) Richmond the only other teams mentioned in connection with him.

We haven't spoken much about Jaeger O'Meara this trade period either, mostly because he hasn't been linked to Collingwood. Doesn't mean that we haven't heard of him.

I didn't realise that he was available until he was linked to us. As soon as it became clear that he was going to be on the move, he was linked with Collingwood, with Geelong and (very briefly) Richmond the only other teams mentioned in connection with him.

We haven't spoken much about Jaeger O'Meara this trade period either, mostly because he hasn't been linked to Collingwood. Doesn't mean that we haven't heard of him.
again, reading too deeply.

Apologies for taking meaning from the words you said and not just "feeling the vibes" of what you meant over an internet forum.

exactly its an internet forum. why take it so personally? I Don't remember writing;

That Vinnie Vegas clown (i bet that's not even your real name :rolleyes: ) doesn't know jack shit about this Adams fella that everyone suddenly has a boner over, geez the bloke doesn't even exist he is an apparition.

let it go fella.

exactly its an internet forum. why take it so personally? I Don't remember writing;

That Vinnie Vegas clown (i bet that's not even your real name :rolleyes: ) doesn't know jack shit about this Adams fella that everyone suddenly has a boner over, geez the bloke doesn't even exist he is an apparition.

let it go fella.

Yep, only one of us taking things personally here... :rolleyes:

Don't have a tandem bike ride with Heath Shaw to get back to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hine you've done it again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back