Hird to have his say

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
my view is he coached, and just assumed Dank was doing what he was instructed to do. I dont think Dank deliberately doped the players. I think he didnt realise TB4 was banned, as he revealed to McKenzie

This is my view too mxett

However, lets say TB4 wasn't used - as Hird professes - if true - then the players can blame this on 2 things.

Firstly, they themselves are in breach of the WADA code. If they weren't sure what was being injected into them - they had to ASK until they had answer. Everything that goes into your body (injections, medicine, vitamins etc) must be disclosed. Had there been sufficient evidence that they followed up & were misled with false information - then no significant fault could be applied. THEY SIMPLY DIDNT DO ENOUGH. A harsh reality to ALL footballers & clubs henceforth.

Secondly, the EFC with its poor governance & documentation has not been able to refute any of the circumstantial evidence around TB4 & Danks conduct. They only have themselves to blame.

Absolutely, the full truth,if it ever got to the busy public would have buried the EFC for its 2012 regime all the way to China.

Had to laugh at Slobbo last night not jigging to the enormity of what Vlad was trying to tell him about backing the wrong horse in Hird.

Vlad: "I know a lot more than you do".

Vlad had read the unredacted ACC Report.
What was the gist and scope of this?

This is my view too mxett

However, lets say TB4 wasn't used - as Hird professes - if true - then the players can blame this on 2 things.

Firstly, they themselves are in breach of the WADA code. If they weren't sure what was being injected into them - they had to ASK until they had answer. Everything that goes into your body (injections, medicine, vitamins etc) must be disclosed. Had there been sufficient evidence that they followed up & were misled with false information - then no significant fault could be applied. THEY SIMPLY DIDNT DO ENOUGH. A harsh reality to ALL footballers & clubs henceforth.

Secondly, the EFC with its poor governance & documentation has not been able to refute any of the circumstantial evidence around TB4 & Danks conduct. They only have themselves to blame.
Your right and had the players mentioned the supplements at any of the drug tests they faced with ASADA they would probably have been cleared, it turned out that the smoking gun was the players themselves and their attempts to cover up the injection program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear the comment by Robbo on 360 the other night, he said Dimwittio had contacted him and warned him that by supporting Hird he was backing the wrong horse, apparently he told Robbo that he had information that Robbo didn't know about, now I wouldn't trust either of these clowns but it was an interesting comment.
I did, but I couldn't hear properly through all the sobbing.

Part 1 of his HS interview was quit the boring read.

In short - "I did nothing wrong, it was the others"
Out already?

Edit: Just read it.

God he's such a saint.

Last edited:
Part 1 of his HS interview was quit the boring read.

In short - "I did nothing wrong, it was the others"
He did manage to throw Bomber and Weap under the bus though.

We knew that was coming though, I guess.

"Importantly, to our knowledge at that time, this was the scope of the problem, because Dank had assured the club the supplements were compliant".

Why didn't someone at "the club" give WADA a call to make sure?

"Importantly, to our knowledge at that time, this was the scope of the problem, because Dank had assured the club the supplements were compliant".

Why didn't someone at "the club" give WADA a call to make sure?
Cuz dank was presented by Robinson. Due diligence was done mate

Wondering what the club in a bad place looks like since it's all over and EFC and Hird are in a good place aren't they.

Surely he has some sort narassitic personality disorder? Does he have papal infallibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back