Hird to have his say

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think other AFL coaches double check what substances their sports science team are using?
I doubt they all do, but I'm pretty sure that when their long time club doctor writes them a damning letter in regard to him being kept in the dark on the new injection regime and his repeated requests for info being ignored, that they would respond by immediately shutting the whole thing down rather than sending messages organising some united nations skills to deal with the old fool.

What's the point of bringing up people like Suki Hobson when discussing what happened which led to Essendon players being found guilty of taking PEDs in 2012? With random names added like that, I'm not sure if it is an attempt to try and shift some blame to those people, or a warning shot to people in the AFL for part two or a mixture of both, but it just struck me as bizarre. I also like how Bruce's matrix got a run as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, the full truth,if it ever got to the busy public would have buried the EFC for its 2012 regime all the way to China.

Had to laugh at Slobbo last night not jigging to the enormity of what Vlad was trying to tell him about backing the wrong horse in Hird.

Vlad: "I know a lot more than you do".

Vlad had read the unredacted ACC Report.

I imagine Vlad probably mentioned something similar to Rho and Large Fries as well. Absolute dullards, all three of them.

Caro knew she was on winner from the start. Vlad told her.

I imagine Vlad probably mentioned something similar to Rho and Large Fries as well. Absolute dullards, all three of them.

Caro knew she was on winner from the start. Vlad told her.

Def told Caro, Patrick and Robbo...the 3 Chief writers of the 3 rags. Only 2 of 3 listened.

Rohan...he just could never take off the dufflecoat. He was an actual cheersquadder back in the day. They are duffled for life.

And imo Fries was commissioned to run an agenda by his highers....it's the Oz way.

"You know I read a book on world doping while away and once lay people start injecting players there are always issues!! We must be careful for a host of reasons."

But of course, James didn't know what was happening around him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And imo Fries was commissioned to run an agenda by his highers....it's the Oz way.
yeah, I saw your theory on that in another thread. I'm not so sure about that.

If that were the case, why wouldn't Fatprick be onboard as well? He was actually very critical of Essendon and often went places almost no journalists went, even Fairfax.

I reckon Chips is a bit gormless and just fell under Hirdy's spell.

pretty much what I expected. Everyone elses fault.
Yep, it's like James turned up in December, told everyone what he wanted them to do, and then spent the next six months having absolutely no contact with anyone.

The AOD financials James.

I can understand why you think Essendon supporters are morons who will believe - or conveniently forget - anything and everything.

But we are not all Essendon supporters.

Holy shit. I remember mocking Robbo for being especially drunk one night when he ridiculously claimed that Hird helped Dr Reid write a letter to Hird that Hird never saw. Turns out he only slightly embellished some rubbish that Hird told him. My apologies, Robbo.

No mention of Charter. No mention of messages with Dank. No direct refutation of some of Robinson and Dank's claims (to be fair, he has rejected the claim his house was raided already). No mention of him trying to have Reid's and nutritionist's concerns dismissed.

Says he tried to have Dank fired but was happily texting him afterwards if you look at the timing. He bullsh*ts from the beginning. There is absolutely nothing special about today that allows him to make these claims, 90% of which he has already made.

yeah, I saw your theory on that in another thread. I'm not so sure about that.

If that were the case, why wouldn't Fatprick be onboard as well? He was actually very critical of Essendon and often went places almost no journalists went, even Fairfax.

Patrick is not part of the "Oz Stable". He's a strange fit at the Oz. Always has been. But he is established and carries his own sort of cred. He is also a beautiful writer, which adds cred to a "paper of importance" like the Oz.

Sport is only a small part of the Oz, unlike the Hun.

1 writer got the fulltime brief.

Chip was dogged, prolific and bang on message with every article....damage the government institution ASADA...paint Hird as innocent and wronged....push Essendon as innocent and wronged.

It was a classic attempt by the Oz of attempted narrative setting.

I could list a lot of reasons for my thoughts on this...but it is really a side issue and can't really be bothered starting a detailed argument that i would inevitably have to argue. And people on a footy forum probably aren't interested.

The AOD financials James.

I can understand why you think Essendon supporters are morons who will believe - or conveniently forget - anything and everything.

But we are not all Essendon supporters.
plus the 'united nation skills'

and the s******ing texts between he and Dank about how other teams aren't as up with the latest 'science'like they are.

plus the 'united nation skills'

and the s******ing texts between he and Dank about how other teams aren't as up with the latest 'science'like they are.
"We need to change our biology for a little while"

"We need to change our biology for a little while"
On March 9, they reportedly had the following exchange:
Hird: "Good work today mate, the boys were up and about, we have a lot to work with.
Dank: "IVs start next week and Thymosin with Uniquinon. We will start to see some real effects.
On April 3, Dank detailed more substances:
"We have cerebrolysin, we will re-oxygenate and re-circulate the brain. We will also be getting Solcoseryl."

But hey, nothing to do with Hirdy, right? Dank was rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back