Hostage Situation - Martin Place, Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 7 was saying in the promo (I think), that there were angles ad footage they couldnt show because it was ongoing situation. What was the footage off? Sorry im not watching

Channel 7 was saying in the promo (I think), that there were angles ad footage they couldnt show because it was ongoing situation. What was the footage off? Sorry im not watching
Inside the cafe. You could see John O'Brien crawling to the green button and heaps of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we say or think we would've done and what we actually would've done.......

Me now - i would've torn his throat out with my bare hands.
Me there - shitting in my pants.

I'd like to think i would've tried to get him to let the women and oldies go.......but....( SHRUGS )

heck Mikhail calling it as it is.

Same convo we had around the kitchen table tonight watching excerpts on the News...if you have never done anything violent in your life you would want to go at full capacity rage to ensure you followed it through...nightmare situation.

Recorded the ch9 interviews.

Surely, surely there's a point where you just have to keep your mouth shut - no need to bring the police vs army discussion into it. :drunk: Seems to be copping it on a few pages on FB.

That was full on to watch, I couldn't imagine what it would've been like in there that day.

You can understand Marcia's frustration when the police gave her the "PM is a busy man" response... They could've said something else other then that.

Kidding herself that Abbott would have had a chat with Monis, given him his ISIS flag and everyone was going walk out happy.

Can someone explain to me what the army could of done better than what the police did? Thought that comment was a bit unnecessary

They have special units that deal with these situations. Police were fine and did a great job but the army could have saved the two or at least 1 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hostage Situation - Martin Place, Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back