Roast How diabolical is our midfield?

Remove this Banner Ad

This is for sale
San Francisco California GIF by Yevbel
I was talking potential if there is more improvement to come with our current midfield young guns. Not talking about the current midfield group compared with the prior group at their peak.

Soligo, Pedlar, Rankine, Rachele, Dawson all are genuine threats when resting up forward (if assuming they also consolidate their midfield roles). You couldn’t say that with Laird and M. Crouch from the old midfield brigade.

I was talking potential if there is more improvement to come with our current midfield young guns. Not talking about the current midfield group compared with the prior group at their peak.

Soligo, Pedlar, Rankine, Rachele, Dawson all are genuine threats when resting up forward (if assuming they also consolidate their midfield roles). You couldn’t say that with Laird and M. Crouch from the old midfield brigade.
You’re buying to much of what Nicks is selling, he backed himself into a corner

You’re buying to much of what Nicks is selling, he backed himself into a corner
I’ve not even listened to any of Nick’s pressers. Just talking from my observation. The current crop are much more dual-position gifted than the previous ones. The real question to me is how far can they improve in the midfield roles, which is needing more time to tell.

You honestly want to write our young mids off as hacks after a recent win against a possible top 4 team this season?

I’ve not even listened to any of Nick’s pressers. Just talking from my observation. The current crop are much more dual-position gifted than the previous ones. The real question to me is how far can they improve in the midfield roles, which is needing more time to tell.

You honestly want to write our young mids off as hacks after a recent win against a possible top 4 team this season?
It’s amazing what a win does, where were you when we were 0-4?

Now you’re here sprouting your bullshit. Downhill skier John!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back